Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

I see the bold Craig Whytes book is hitting the shelves😂

Just saw a few extracts online, great stuff from the Motherwell born Billionaire. 

“Rangers cheated for years under David Murray. There should be a level playing field in sport and Rangers did not adhere to that by using the EBT scheme to sign players they otherwise would not have been able to bring to the club. That was unfair on the other teams.”

“In the main footballers struck me as mercenaries. They were there for the money, not because they loved the club. They got in at 10.30am, had a run around the pitch, got their free breakfast, their free lunch and then they disappeared. What a life. I used to hear all sorts of things about the players. The club doctor told me a player had picked up a sexually transmitted disease and his performances had seemed to dip as a result.”

giphy (8).gif

On the SFA

"They struck me as being completely clueless. They were complete clowns. They had a lot to say about me at the time, but did they say anything about the EBT case? A club effectively cheated the game for years and no sanctions were taken against any of the individuals responsible."

1 hour ago, Bohemian said:

On the SFA

"They struck me as being completely clueless. They were complete clowns. They had a lot to say about me at the time, but did they say anything about the EBT case? A club effectively cheated the game for years and no sanctions were taken against any of the individuals responsible."

Possibly due to some in the SFA that had an EBT...Campbell Ogilvie, ex-Rangers and then SFA President.  And they claim its all a kafllic/SNP conspiracy.

Some brilliant replies under Raman's tweet about the outcome of the disciplinary of the handbags between the **** and Hibs benches.

WHAT ABOOT THAT TIME CELTIC DONE SUMTHIN'. !!

**** are losing the plot since their teams arse collapsed.

Some brilliant replies under Raman's tweet about the outcome of the disciplinary of the handbags between the **** and Hibs benches.

WHAT ABOOT THAT TIME CELTIC DONE SUMTHIN'. !!

**** are losing the plot since their teams arse collapsed.
Educated guess would be the extra 3 games is because of particular verbals or something

Unseen hand of opus dei but ssshhh

CRAIG WHYTE has claimed Rangers once invited Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Ibrox – but had to settle for Jim Davidson.

“Rangers might not have attracted the same celebrity clientele as its neighbours"

“We extended an invitation to Brad Pitt when he was in Glasgow filming World War Z in the city. Apparently the word back was that it would cost us £25,000 for him to come.

“I wasn’t sure if that meant we’d get his then wife Angeline Jolie as well. If that had been guaranteed perhaps it would have been worth spending the money!

😂

Edited by Bohemian