Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

1 hour ago, Rugster said:

The junior thickos are at it again. One particular highlight is one of them calling another a "clown of the thickest order".

A personal favourite.

2 hours ago, Blackie Gold said:

I remember him. He's the one that shat in a bag in the cubicles at Dorethy Perkins.

1 hour ago, Rugster said:

The junior thickos are at it again. One particular highlight is one of them calling another a "clown of the thickest order".

Is the juniors forum real? It's maybe where the occasional Korean spambot visitors end up. They come on here to peddle electronics and always adapt a Junior team. They get talking to each other and what we see here is the result. 

Is the juniors forum real? It's maybe where the occasional Korean spambot visitors end up. They come on here to peddle electronics and always adapt a Junior team. They get talking to each other and what we see here is the result. 

Spambots learn English from P&B and the inevitable happens. Swing and a miss, champ.

That thing about shitting in a bag in Dorothy Perkins requires explanation. Were no other facilities available, or was this some kind of dirty protest about DP's returns policy?

Or is this just normal behaviour in the Juniors?

17 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Occasionally they spill out onto the rest of the forum before they are somehow electronically herded back to their cage.  It's like Jurassic Park, but with more bad spelling and bigotry.

6 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Occasionally they spill out onto the rest of the forum before they are somehow electronically herded back to their cage.  It's like Jurassic Park, but with more bad spelling and bigotry.

So Grimbo/Spartans Telly were some sort of superbot? 

4 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

That thing about shitting in a bag in Dorothy Perkins requires explanation. Were no other facilities available, or was this some kind of dirty protest about DP's returns policy?

Or is this just normal behaviour in the Juniors?

I think it's pretty normal behaviour for the juniors. I remember a story where someone took a bucket of shit to a game to tip over the head of away fans. This was the same game where folk also took bags of sick to chuck at the opposition fans.

It was a fantastic read and absolutely hilarious, whilst also being a terrifying look in to the sick mind of raging simpletons.

3 minutes ago, kilbowie2002 said:

Sex pram, that is all.

I don't think that was involved in the game in question, although given someone was struck in the head by a scooter we can't rule it out.

I think it's pretty normal behaviour for the juniors. I remember a story where someone took a bucket of shit to a game to tip over the head of away fans. This was the same game where folk also took bags of sick to chuck at the opposition fans.
It was a fantastic read and absolutely hilarious, whilst also being a terrifying look in to the sick mind of raging simpletons.

[emoji23] those crazy Juniors.

On 23/08/2017 at 15:01, Rugster said:

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.  Hadn't visted my friends in a while.