Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

Guest Moomintroll
19 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Anyone able to give me a rundown on what's going down on the Morton thread? I've tried reading it but I'm still none the wiser.

As far as I can work out they all hate each other, families are being stalked & someone is Racist, looks like it is all 1979's fault whatever the hell happened there.Might be more fun watching the crowd rather than the football at their next home game.

Can't beat some nice organic online bickering as opposed to contrived attempts like the worst poster thread. 

VT inspires some fury from his fellow supporters, named today and another boy posted up that funny pic of him a while back. 

2 minutes ago, Boostin' Kev said:

Can't beat some nice organic online bickering as opposed to contrived attempts like the worst poster thread. 

VT inspires some fury from his fellow supporters, named today and another boy posted up that funny pic of him a while back. 

VT gets too much credit, he's an utter frother that regularly attempts to bring people down to his level and then acts all high and mighty when he does.

Edited by Ludo*1

17 hours ago, Moomintroll said:

As far as I can work out they all hate each other, families are being stalked & someone is Racist, looks like it is all 1979's fault whatever the hell happened there.Might be more fun watching the crowd rather than the football at their next home game.

That's usually the case at Morton games tbf. On the team's previous visit to Inverness for a cup game in 2013, the stewards had to intervene in a full rammy between two of the travel clubs and set up segregation within the away stand for the second half.  The rammy then continued after the game, with one of the middle aged bus conveners jumping on the opposing bus and trying to square go about twenty of their young team. 

What a time to have been alive. 

16 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

VT gets too much credit, he's an utter frother that regularly attempts to bring people down to his level and then acts all high and mighty when he does.

1504252538093.jpg.0d1dbb287064f51d1650ab136ffd2901.jpg

A beige zero-pointer like yourself could only dream of reaching the pinnacle represented by the Most Influential Poster of All Time. Get back in your box.

1502716626880.jpg.cbaca9977e9c219de764bcdd764e1466.jpg

Guest Moomintroll

Had to give you a Charles for that VT, hoped that Morton away games were a masterclass in subterfuge and infighting. Delighted to have all my hopes confirmed.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/311102-we-are-becoming-the-most-marginalized-people-in-the-country/?page=1

I apologise in advance if this doesn't belong here. I just didn't know where else to put it.

I wanted to have a look to see what humour I could find from Rangers fans seethe after last night. This is comical but in an incredibly dark and disillusional way.

Funny to start with but towards the end you start wondering what miserable lives these deluded, paranoid people must lead. Wouldn't be surprised if there's a couple of closet **** stirring it up.

"
A generation of playing victim has got them far. In my work a couple have been known to sing their rebel shite until we shut them up and ask them who won at the boyne.

But even still these cretins carry their cretin values with them as they climb the social ladder."

Superb.

1 hour ago, Worktheshaft said:

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/311102-we-are-becoming-the-most-marginalized-people-in-the-country/?page=1

I apologise in advance if this doesn't belong here. I just didn't know where else to put it.

I wanted to have a look to see what humour I could find from Rangers fans seethe after last night. This is comical but in an incredibly dark and disillusional way.

This is just everyday jambo chat, I don't see the big deal. 

It's a worry that the c***s on that website still exist.