Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

On 22/06/2020 at 12:50, Jacksgranda said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-53134487

Is this the real reason for PCCabe's long absence?

"unlawfully at large"

Is there a lawful version of being at large? Has anyone ever been described as being at large for legal, law-abiding reasons?

1 minute ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

"unlawfully at large"

Is there a lawful version of being at large? Has anyone ever been described as being at large for legal, law-abiding reasons?

It does seem a strange phrase.

1 hour ago, Perkin Flump said:

I suspect that a cranial detachment may have occurred in the Darvel FC thread,thankfully wasn't me for once.

I see the whole Darvel thread has disappeared

2 hours ago, Perkin Flump said:

I suspect that a cranial detachment may have occurred in the Darvel FC thread,thankfully wasn't me for once.

Why would it be you?

1 hour ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Snifter in the Hibs thread offering square go’s over PMs. :lol:

What over,I had a wee look but couldn't see the reason why. 

5 hours ago, itzdrk said:

What over,I had a wee look but couldn't see the reason why. 

A few of us take the piss out of him because he still has a massive chubby for Lennon and wants Dempster gone because he had to take down his posters and isn't over it. There's almost definitely some misogyny/homophobia with that pov too. He's just a bit of a da, about half his posts seem to be dreadful wee rhymes making fun of hearts

Edited by Genuine Hibs Fan

Can’t believe Crawford has sat on that since November! Also glad that Sniffer didn’t threaten to “twat me hard” when I called his patter shite, repeatedly, in the Hearts thread. At the this stage in the lockdown I’d let him “clean my clock” tbf though.

13 hours ago, NJ2 said:

Can’t believe Crawford has sat on that since November! Also glad that Sniffer didn’t threaten to “twat me hard” when I called his patter shite, repeatedly, in the Hearts thread. At the this stage in the lockdown I’d let him “clean my clock” tbf though.

I apologise, if I'd known how well it would be received I'd have put it up instantly.

My first child was born just a few days later so I had forgotten about it to be honest.

31 minutes ago, Crawford Bridge said:

I apologise, if I'd known how well it would be received I'd have put it up instantly.

My first child was born just a few days later so I had forgotten about it to be honest.

Congratulations. You might have had the decency to announce this in the Pregnancy & Parenting thread, ffs. I've added you to Ze List.

It's hard enough keeping track of the ones that do get announced on the P&P thread without having to trawl through multiple threads picking up the stragglers...

Edited by Jacksgranda

5 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Congratulations. You might have had the decency to announce this in the Pregnancy & Parenting thread, ffs. I've added you to Ze List.

It's hard enough keeping track of the ones that do get announced on the P&P thread without having to trawl through multiple threads picking up the stragglers...

Thank you.

It's the first I've mentioned her anywhere on P&B.

I'll start to use the thread for advice and that.

Red dot misery, statistics overload, Aynsley Harriot, an auld man, an angry young man. Less heads gone than “don’t you think you should step away from the keyboard for a while?”. f**k knows what they are even arguing about or why. 

Red dot misery, statistics overload, Aynsley Harriot, an auld man, an angry young man. Less heads gone than “don’t you think you should step away from the keyboard for a while?”. f**k knows what they are even arguing about or why. 

Best avoided I've found.