Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

5 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

For those that don’t frequent the league 2 forum Jamesy Lawd is a parody that Clyde fans reckon is a QP fan taking the piss. Can be pretty funny at times.

I'd hope everyone was able to figure that out from the brief spell in here tbh

Which parts do you find funny, the homophobia or the racism?
About as funny as Bernard Manning.
Anyway he won't be back.

Never seen him do either.

He encapsulated some of Clydes dafter fans pretty well, the deluded ones who give it billy big time.

I don't think you have to be a Clyde fan to be annoyed by homophobia, which you claim he didn't do. I can only assume it was deleted before you got to this thread.

It must’ve been because it’s not here now and I never seen it.

If you’d shared a forum with other Clyde fans for a season or two you’d struggle to tell the difference. Jamesy had some decent moments. Shame he resorted to that, dunno what he said but deservedly emptied by the sound of it

8 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

If it was a parody account, it was a pretty well-observed one.

Did he offer square goes? That's always good.

He pressed the self destruct button with a homophobic term, albeit with a bit of alliteration thrown in.

2 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

He pressed the self destruct button with a homophobic term, albeit with a bit of alliteration thrown in.

Aye, I saw. Square goes don't get you banned.

I'm still reeling from being offered out by Zen recently  :o

1 minute ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Aye, I saw. Square goes don't get you banned.

I'm still reeling from being offered out by Zen recently  :o

Pretty sure he'd be a cheap date and guaranteed a fumble after - you should give it a go.

4 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Pretty sure he'd be a cheap date and guaranteed a fumble after - you should give it a go.

It's always good to have options. I'm sure Zen would agree.

16 hours ago, AndyCameron88 said:

Attention seeking hoor consorts with equally desperate press once again. Streuth. At least she has the backing of several clueless mongrels tho.

Someone even mentioned Harry Clarke?! A guy who refused to take his medication or declare his physical fitness and murdered several people as a result; perfectly relatable to a guy with absolutely no prior being accused of rape on hee-haw evidence. Fucking shame on you for even suggesting the comparison. People be absolutely desperate to see Goodwillie swing for this, truly sickening for all the wrong reasons.

A Clyde fan referring to a rape victim as an "attention seeking hoor" because her rapist plays for Clyde. A new low for society.