Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

Sits as in "scots law" when its a scottish case in front of it ? Does it not?

The amount of English people that think  a judgement doesn't apply to them or the UK unless an English law court passes it[emoji23]... closely followed by thinking the UK Supreme court is English[emoji1787]

Yellowhammer documents from 2nd August released. Below is some of the highlights.... Welcome to No Deal Brexit.

- 3/4 of all medication comes from europe and supplies could be significantly depleted for 6 months. Additional checks on all medical supplies travelling across border. Not practical to stock pile.
- Decrease in fresh foods and risk of panic buying.
- water supply: failure in the chemical supply chain
- no sharing of law enforcement.
- UK residents travelling in
- 85% of lorries may bot be able to travel. Disruption for the first 3-6 months of at least 2 days.
- significant amounts of civil unrest.
- no ability currently to police uk and scottish fishing waters.

Section 15 in full [emoji23]

IMG_20190911_202044.jpeg

3 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

The chances of this happening are almost nil.  The judgement of the SC will apply to all MPs whether it agrees with or overrules the Court of Session.  

If the SC does overrule the CoS, though, I don't see how the Natters can whine about this - given the number of Scottish and NI law lords who are on the panel.  It seems fairly representative of the UK.

It was also heartening to hear people in Middle England welcoming the CoS's decision when I was in work this morning.

I don't pretend to know much about this, but I'm pretty sure the nationality of the law Lords is immaterial in their decision making, rather whether they apply Scottish or English law in their judgement

25 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

No they arent its "base case scenarios"which is totally different from "worst case "

It sounds like they are at it and trying to hoodwink people. If that was the baseline they would then model the various scenarios on that. 

I am sure the BBC et al will explain all this in their analysis..........