Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

1 hour ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:

You cant just revoke something the majority voted for. 

Aye you can.  Aberdeen's local government held a public referendum in 2012  and very quickly revoked it when the councillors never got the result they were hoping for.

#UTG>Brexit

8 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

My other half's not letting me out for a pint tonight here in Brexit obsessed Accrington in case I get beaten up!

You should sneak out and tell them Scotland has ordered them to close early tonight. 

Just now, Hedgecutter said:

Aye you can.  Aberdeen's local government held a public referendum in 2012  and very quickly revoked it when the councillors never got the result they were hoping for.

#UTG>Brexit

And Edinburgh voted against the trams did they not?

Just now, John Lambies Doos said:
3 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:
Been walking around all day with a smug grin only as big as my stauner because I told everyone we'll be independent after the brain surgeons down the road got tired of our pish. 
PowttJS.gif&key=07dc7b15b92341a5b37647ad7a56588f41bb085ea3d7656592f31c2855bb4161

Thought you lived in the states

You never seen the state of Gorgie?

6 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:
24 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

My other half's not letting me out for a pint tonight here in Brexit obsessed Accrington in case I get beaten up!

Tell her to f**k off. Man needs his pint

She went down to Aldis earlier and picked up 4 bottles of this one which will just about keep me in.

Wild-Bill's-Ale.jpg

That would certainly be preferable to a No Deal, but do you really think it would make you, or anyone else better off, or enrichen your life in any way?
I've always stated my reason for voting for Brexit and Yes in IndyRef1 was for less government and being in control of our destiny, Smaller Government, bin off EU parliament, HoC.

So, it would achieve that. Call it taking back control. Possibly we would look to give it back to Brussels though with Indyref2 but if that's what the country decides then I would accept it.

7 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:
10 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:
Been walking around all day with a smug grin only as big as my stauner because I told everyone we'll be independent after the brain surgeons down the road got tired of our pish. 
PowttJS.gif&key=07dc7b15b92341a5b37647ad7a56588f41bb085ea3d7656592f31c2855bb4161

Thought you lived in the states

5 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

You never seen the state of Gorgie?

Lads, this is all about me - an idiot who went to Scotland's eighth worst school - being a genius of political theory. Please no more replies unless they're sensible 

Edited by JamieThomas

The terrifying thing is literally millions of people will dismiss this as remainer scaremongering and demand to get on with it anyway. 

This. Millions of people saying “oh just get on with it and GET US OUT BORIS [emoji636] ” with no regard to the repercussions. They are blinded by their rabid desire.

38 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

PowttJS.gif

It still doesn't mean anything sadly. The people who run the UK are aware and will have been made fully aware they simply can't afford to lose Scotland.  It doesn't matter if a few gammons get annoyed, they'll never grant indyref2 unless they have no other option.  

That's why I get annoyed when people say I was a no voter in 2014 but have totally changed my mind now, aye great, you fucked us all five years ago through your ignorance and intransigence possibly forever, there's every chance we'll never get another shot cause they know this time we'd vote to leave.

1 minute ago, Kuro said:

It still doesn't mean anything sadly. The people who run the UK are aware and will have been made fully aware they simply can't afford to lose Scotland.  It doesn't matter if a few gammons get annoyed, they'll never grant indyref2 unless they have no other option.  

That's why I get annoyed when people say I was a no voter in 2014 but have totally changed my mind now, aye great, you fucked us all five years ago through your ignorance and intransigence possibly forever, there's every chance we'll never get another shot cause they know this time we'd vote to leave.

I'm not even being flippant when I say airdrop propaganda into the most shit headed towns a la WW2. Just this time it'll be negative. No one's telling me wee baws Farage isn't still seething Scotland told the burd he fancies that he's a two pump chump. He'll take up the fuckwit concern.