Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

14 minutes ago, Glenanover said:

Hopefully England and Wales will bat well today. If they do it will be a good day. 🏏🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

And if they bat well, then i'm sure those at the top end of the scoring will get their just reward in the shape of a saxe-coburg-gotha token for doing it "for the nation".  Seems to be the way with these gaudy trinkets.

33 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Shouldn’t you be neutral?

I am neutral. Whatever happens here, I am better off in one way or another. Everything turns around and works out well and my family/friends back home get the benefit of it and I don't have to come back to some quasi 3rd world shitehole that is collapsing in on itself, and everyone is happy and we all go to the pub and celebrate the good things in life. Everything continues as it is and it all goes monumentally tits up, then I become quite wealthy in GBP terms, see most of my debts inflated away as the pound collapses, can buy a couple of more investment properties back home, and retire early when some other poor b*****d has paid off my mortgages and left me with a nice little nest egg.

I'd rather scenario one plays out but it continues to look more and more like it will be scenario two.

18 minutes ago, aDONisSheep said:

I'd like to see England do well, but Denly has fallen pretty cheaply 😟

I think this is going to be another uphill battle for England.

Yours

aDONis

Orange Walk/Cricket thread for this pish  😀.  At least that way Bendonover can sate his lust for both of his obsessions in the one place and spare the populous here his crudd

39 minutes ago, cyderspaceman said:

There are numerically more Engs in Wales than in Scotland and the proportionality is even greater because of Wales' smaller population. That might  have something to do with it.

The Welsh hate just about everyone, not just the English. Apart from the Scots for some reason. The result didn't surprise me, but I'd expect the English immigrants to be proportionately more Remainers than the Welsh.

4 hours ago, Pet Jeden said:

You really think they won’t find a way to cooperate post Brexit? How does Norway cope btw?

On the plus side, maybe we’ll be spared European Arrest Warrant requests for Catalan politicians who have committed the horrendous crime of holding a referendum.

I imagine Norway have already agreed a deal, rather than ending their current deal with nothing to replace it

45 minutes ago, cyderspaceman said:

There are numerically more Engs in Wales than in Scotland and the proportionality is even greater because of Wales' smaller population. That might  have something to do with it.

It might also be because Welsh people favour brexit. 

My Welsh hairdresser says it's a good idea because it's about time someone sorted out the Muslims. 

Is blaming the English for Brexit qualitatively different from the xenophobia of blaming Europeans for the Uk's ills? 

42 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

If it's for something better, yes. If you're blindly moving somewhere else that could realistically be a 2 bedroom flat in Govan when you were initially told it was Newton Mearns (something which has now been shown to have been bollocks), then probably no. 

"we said to the estate agent three years ago that we were wanting to move, and so we will move, shitehole or no shitehole"

This is a pretty perfect analogy for where we are. 

53 minutes ago, Glenanover said:

Anyone who does not agree with you Scottish nationalists are trolling, thick as f**k, British c***s and get called minter or the latest for me bendonover. Very mature.

Fucking lovely open, friendly,welcoming people.

This forum has opened my eyes up about you lot. Definitely not in a good way.

Anyway away to watch the cricket. Cmon England and Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Please don’t judge the whole Scottish nation by the sort of person who sprays insults anonymously on the politics thread of a football forum!

I do aways like to see your cricket and rugby and football teams get gubbed though.

Anyone who does not agree with you Scottish nationalists are trolling, thick as f**k, British c***s and get called minter or the latest for me bendonover. Very mature.
Fucking lovely open, friendly,welcoming people.
This forum has opened my eyes up about you lot. Definitely not in a good way.
Anyway away to watch the cricket. Cmon England and Wales [emoji1022]󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿[emoji1022]󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

This is absolutely outstanding.

Of course, it does make one wonder why you continue posting here. Surely there is some incel forum where you could run frew with your own kind?

The Belfast judge is probably saying pretty much what the Supreme Court will say on Tuesday.

I consider the characterisation of the subject matter of these proceedings as inherently and unmistakably political to be beyond plausible dispute.

Virtually all of the assembled evidence belongs to the world of politics, both national and supra-national.

Within the world of politics the well-recognised phenomena of claim and counterclaim, assertion and counter-assertion, allegation and denial, blow and counter-blow, alteration and modification of government policy, public statements, unpublished deliberations, posturing, strategy and tactics are the very essence of what is both countenanced and permitted in a democratic society.

I think one of the main issues for gammon loving, jazz hating brexiteers is the difficulty people  have admitting they have fucked things up badly and saying they were obviously wrong were wrong.
Takes guts to admit that you've made a mess of things.

One of the biggest issues for me is that not many trust MP’s, thinking they all lie and are self serving bullshitters.
The just get on with it brigade just don’t believe any of the damaging information out there. They should set up another referendum a week after, go for full blown no deal and watch the landslide remain vote when the gammons can’t get their blood pressure meds or a cheap can of Stella.