Teckle Christmas Gifts

BFTD

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a lot of nice presents, a new wallet, sweets, coffee beans.

My best present though was a telescope. Not just for staring into the neighbours windows but mainly for looking at the night sky with as I’ve been getting into astronomy recently. 

Edited by Jambomo

11 hours ago, Aidan said:

ETA: the Napoli jumper part is correct, no idea about Bert's tshirt

Lucky boy. Throwing out some nice stuff just now. To be honest, that winter jacket he released put me off putting an order in. WTF was that all about, horrendous! 

Lucky boy. Throwing out some nice stuff just now. To be honest, that winter jacket he released put me off putting an order in. WTF was that all about, horrendous! 
Aye it was a stinker, sold out pretty quick too[emoji23] would vouch for the quality of the jumper though, good quality fabric and nice fit too.

An assortment of 20 bottles from the Skye Brewery in addition to an a'bunadh, Monkey Shoulder and enough sweets / chocolate to last the year.  And a pixel 4a* (largely funded by myself, but let's forget that).  A very good day.
*and once I get a 21st Century phone, I discover that there's no P&B app.
Tapatalk app

The extended family has a secret Santa thing going to avoid everyone just exchanging amazon tokens, and I usually get a fucking tea towel or something. Not this year, think it was my niece's husband, Queens Park fan.

l7Gq0U9lhApgJxmMl6RthV2xoJi4k1lhoyVbAJvn51Ghbd2gflL._SX324_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg