Old Firm Colts in L2

18 minutes ago, Tartantony said:

If all of the top 22 clubs vote in favour of a change it would only take 11 of the 20 lower league clubs to vote against it that's why.

Let me put it in another way.

Lets say me and you start a business. You put in £95,000 and I put in £5,000. You then go away and generate 95% of the Companies revenue and I generate 5%. I want half the shares and voting rights and the final say on any decisions to take the Company forward. Would you be happy with that?

Where as the old system both Rangers and Celtic blocked almost every change with 11-1 system. Even trying to bully other clubs into voting to remove 2 clubs from the SPL to take the league down to 10, in other words expel 2 clubs from SPL membership. Not the first time either have tried to do this in Scottish football.

btw which 22 clubs? They change every season and over the years some clubs will climb, some will fall.

Going back to an elite system where certain clubs were excluded from the leagues is a giant step back to these bad old days where greed ruled and clubs learned hard lessons. For you all it seems to be about is money and the top clubs, not how to improve the football in this country especially from the bottom up grass roots which is what is really needed and everyone pretty much agrees that something has to be done or we will continue to stand still as others improve. I don't see much wrong with the current system, it is a lot fairer than what was in place before when it comes to sharing wealth. 

Like an other poster said I'd like to see the people who have a say caring about Scottish Football as a whole rather focus than on individual self interest. We've been down that path previously and look where it got this country football standards.

4 minutes ago, JakeSAFC said:

That much of an irrelevance youve come onto a League 2 forum.

You, just like the rest of your sub human support, are so ill informed its actually quite funny. Believe it or not theres more to Scottish football than Celtic and Rangers.

Celtic and Rangers need Scottish Football more than we need them. Without us they wouldn't have a league to play in.

14 minutes ago, Tartantony said:

I only came here to see the utter rage an OF fan can cause to the mob. It's been quite delightful, I'll get back to the forums that are relevant now.

Cheery bye now emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

:lol:  Posts utter shite, gets shown up, runs away :lol:

28 minutes ago, Tartantony said:

We sign players who we think are going to be good enough or are already good enough. If they don't apply themselves that's their fault not ours.

I haven't said anywhere that having a colt team in the lower leagues of the current system would be beneficial to Celtic or Rangers or Scottish Football. I have no idea if it would be or not but would be open to trying it out

So you're admitting that you have absolutely no evidence or argument as to why this would be a good thing for Scottish football, but you think it's disgraceful that clubs at that level aren't willing to have their league turned into a joke competition on the basis of that total lack of evidence?

Do one, you absolute bellend.

So you're admitting that you have absolutely no evidence or argument as to why this would be a good thing for Scottish football, but you think it's disgraceful that clubs at that level aren't willing to have their league turned into a joke competition on the basis of that total lack of evidence?
Do one, you absolute bellend.

Haha this is glorious as are some of the other posts above.

I never once said it would be a good thing for Scottish football, I never once said Celtic and Rangers should rule Scottish football, I never once said we should go to 22 clubs.

I said it is a disgrace that 11 diddy clubs have the power to block changes to the game. I didn't say it was a disgrace they could block colt clubs.

The reason I came here was to prove my point on the Dundee thread yesterday. The mob attack and literally put words in your mouth that you have never said in their utter rage and hatred of all things OF.

Beautiful little diddies the lot of you [emoji23][emoji23]

2 hours ago, Tartantony said:

I think it would work in a 2 league set up which didn't include most of the current L1 and L2 teams because the colt teams would then be playing against a much higher standard which would develop players better.

7 minutes ago, Tartantony said:

I never once said we should go to 22 clubs.

Well you basically did.  But keep going with your 'it was all a wind up' line as it's thoroughly entertaining.

Edited by The Minertaur

30 minutes ago, CityDave said:

Celtic and Rangers need Scottish Football more than we need them. Without us they wouldn't have a league to play in.

And it's about time the powers that be were made aware of this!

4 minutes ago, Tartantony said:

Haha this is glorious as are some of the other posts above.

I never once said it would be a good thing for Scottish football, I never once said Celtic and Rangers should rule Scottish football, I never once said we should go to 22 clubs.

I said it is a disgrace that 11 diddy clubs have the power to block changes to the game. I didn't say it was a disgrace they could block colt clubs.

The reason I came here was to prove my point on the Dundee thread yesterday. The mob attack and literally put words in your mouth that you have never said in their utter rage and hatred of all things OF.

Beautiful little diddies the lot of you emoji23.pngemoji23.png

Nope, its was about your lack of respect for the smaller clubs and your elitist comments is why I replied, not the club you support. :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Tartantony said:

Not surprised to see all the diddies are against this idea. Colt teams work in other Countries and its certainly worth giving it a try.

What is utterly ridiculous is that League 1 and League 2 clubs have almost a 50% say in what happens to Scottish Football as a whole.

If my understanding is correct the minimum votes to pass a special resolution would be as follows;

11 Premiership (>90%)

6 Championship (>75% of Prem/Cham)

15 League 1/ League 2 (>75% of ALL)

No special resolution can be passed if 11 of these 20 nothing clubs don't vote for it and in worst case scenario it would only take 6 of these 20 clubs to stop something from changing.

Get rid of most of these jobbers and go to a 32 team set up with 5 colt teams and we might start getting somewhere.

Oh please oh please make the old firm stronger, why do other clubs not want to help us even further and s*it all over their own youth development.  Old Firm need Scottish football more than we need them.  they're only 2 teams and your suggestion that 2 teams are more important than 20 shows how much of a tool you are.  Scottish league would be fine without Old Firm, see how long a league of two teams playing each other 40 times a season would last.  

Brain dead, glory hunting moron. Every title bought with the money of fans turning their backs on their local teams.  Running buses from Aberdeen Galashiels etc, what a joke some Scottish football fans are, complete sheep. 

Well you basically did.  But keep going with your 'it was all a wind up' line as it's thoroughly entertaining.

You are the thickest most raging person I've ever seen on here. Me saying a two league set up does not mean 22 teams ya rocket!

I was extremely careful in what I was saying because I wanted to show how easily people like you turn comments to suit your rage and hatred.

Now f**k off ya diddy

Oh please oh please make the old firm stronger, why do other clubs not want to help us even further and s*it all over their own youth development.  Old Firm need Scottish football more than we need them.  they're only 2 teams and your suggestion that 2 teams are more important than 20 shows how much of a tool you are.  Scottish league would be fine without Old Firm, see how long a league of two teams playing each other 40 times a season would last.  
Brain dead, glory hunting moron. Every title bought with the money of fans turning their backs on their local teams.  Running buses from Aberdeen Galashiels etc, what a joke some Scottish football fans are, complete sheep. 

And another OF hater putting words in my mouth.

City Dave do you see what I was referring to now? I get that you came here to point out my disrespect but are you actually reading some of these?

This is just perfect guys

Just now, Tartantony said:

You are the thickest most raging person I've ever seen on here. Me saying a two league set up does not mean 22 teams ya rocket!

I was extremely careful in what I was saying because I wanted to show how easily people like you turn comments to suit your rage and hatred.

Now f**k off ya diddy

:lol::lol:  What a wonderful response.  Might make that my new signature.  Good to see you got us all wound up!

1 hour ago, Tartantony said:

If all of the top 22 clubs vote in favour of a change it would only take 11 of the 20 lower league clubs to vote against it that's why.

Let me put it in another way.

Lets say me and you start a business. You put in £95,000 and I put in £5,000. You then go away and generate 95% of the Companies revenue and I generate 5%. I want half the shares and voting rights and the final say on any decisions to take the Company forward. Would you be happy with that?

But the top 22 clubs don't want this, only two clubs want this so not an argument.  Generally find outside of the top two ugly sisters other teams fans can come to some consensus of what they want.  Bigger leagues and no favoritism to the old firm like, oh I don't know letting their colt teams in to further push their youth development.  

But the top 22 clubs don't want this, only two clubs want this so not an argument.  Generally find outside of the top two ugly sisters other teams fans can come to some consensus of what they want.  Bigger leagues and no favoritism to the old firm like, oh I don't know letting their colt teams in to further push their youth development.  

Once again I never said they did want it but thanks for continuing to prove my point.

What an absolute state you lot are in. How embarrassing for a customer of a tiny business to get this raging about anything

11 minutes ago, Tartantony said:

And another OF hater putting words in my mouth.

City Dave do you see what I was referring to now? I get that you came here to point out my disrespect but are you actually reading some of these?

This is just perfect guys

It's good to see you using expressions like OF hater, OF fans.  Refreshing to see one of the Old firm fans that realizes they are pretty much the same thing.  11-1 Old firm Veto basically away for the OF chiefs to get together and suck each others d*cks but when the power is evenly spread over the members it's not right. (even when your talking about league 2 teams shouldn't have power over who comes into their league)  I applaud you.  

Although thinking you're team is more important than Stirling Albion, Clyde or any other team is laughable.  You are still only two out of 42 partners in a football league.  Saying that League 1 & 2 teams shouldn't have a 50% vote on a decision that directly impacts their leagues and more so than any other league in Scotland.  Hahaha fool! 

2 minutes ago, Tartantony said:

Once again I never said they did want it but thanks for continuing to prove my point.

What an absolute state you lot are in. How embarrassing for a customer of a tiny business to get this raging about anything

Enjoy your league title party this year, same as all previous years bought with the money of glory hunters.  I'd be embarrassed to support one of the Old Firm.  You'll never ever know the feeling of your local team winning something on merit and team effort not money. 

It's good to see you using expressions like OF hater, OF fans.  Refreshing to see one of the Old firm fans that realizes they are pretty much the same thing.  11-1 Old firm Veto basically away for the OF chiefs to get together and suck each others d*cks but when the power is evenly spread over the members it's not right. (even when your talking about league 2 teams shouldn't have power over who comes into their league)  I applaud you.  
 Although thinking you're team is more important than Stirling Albion, Clyde or any other team is laughable.  You are still only two out of 42 partners in a football league.  Saying that League 1 & 2 teams shouldn't have a 50% vote on a decision that directly impacts their leagues and more so than any other league in Scotland.  Hahaha fool! 

Another one, didn't say any of that either. Keep em coming boys