Old Firm Colts in L2

You came into this forum crying that we all support diddy teams and that we have too much say in how Scottish football is run, then when you got shown up you moaned like the grief junkie you are that OF fans have it so tough on here. If a Hearts/Aberdeen fan posted the same as you then they'do get the exact same reaction. 

I've already explained why I posted it. It was a fake post. Aberdeen fans would have been slagged as a single person not an entire support. That's exactly what I was here to prove

Anyone who knows me knows that I love every single thing about Scottish football and defend it vigorously against Scottish people who watch the EPL and tell me Scottish football is shite.

You love it so much that you would happily jettison 20 historic clubs into a regional setup and replace them with a handful of b-teams? Good Yin!

I came on here and on purpose posted that first post to prove what I was saying yesterday. An OF fan on here no matter how much they have proven they are objective and care more about Scottish football than their own club will ever be given a chance to make a point.

Anyone who knows me knows that I love every single thing about Scottish football and defend it vigorously against Scottish people who watch the EPL and tell me Scottish football is shite. I also frequently go to certain lower league games and junior games while having a season ticket at Celtic Park as I've said before on here.

Despite a lot of people on here knowing there things about me it immediately went down the road of he's an OF fan he's a roaster etc. People got personal very quickly and the mob descended. You all think of ALL OF fans as being the same person and it's driven by pure hatred of the two clubs. It leads to our fans getting banned on here all the time because they get backed into corners and then lash out.

Seriously? You come on to a League 2 forum to try and make a point by starting off with...

Not surprised to see all the diddies are against this idea. Colt teams work in other Countries and its certainly worth giving it a try.
What is utterly ridiculous is that League 1 and League 2 clubs have almost a 50% say in what happens to Scottish Football as a whole.
Get rid of most of these jobbers and go to a 32 team set up with 5 colt teams and we might start getting somewhere.

Hardly "objective".

If you'd maybe started off posting the way you are finishing, we'd all have had a more enjoyable afternoon?

You all think of ALL OF fans as being the same person and it's driven by pure hatred of the two clubs. It leads to our fans getting banned on here all the time because they get backed into corners and then lash out.

Your fans get banned on here all the time because they are largely scumbags who can't control themselves when they aren't getting their own way.

Crying "troll!" after making a c**t of yourself isn't going to wash I'm afraid.

I really don't care what you think, you were involved in yesterday's thread so you should have seen what I was up to straight away.

I know what I wanted to prove and I have proven it in spectacular fashion with so many raging OF haters losing their heads. It went much better than I even imagined it would

I really don't care what you think, you were involved in yesterday's thread so you should have seen what I was up to straight away.

I know what I wanted to prove and I have proven it in spectacular fashion with so many raging OF haters losing their heads. It went much better than I even imagined it would

Got made to look like a right arsehole and now you're trying to say you were trying to troll.

The usual excuse from a complete ill informed arsehole. Goodbye.

Hardly "objective".

If you'd maybe started off posting the way you are finishing, we'd all have had a more enjoyable afternoon?

What would I have proven by doing that?

The funny thing is if I had come on and given an honest opinion on colt teams I'd have been accused of not being a real Celtic fan or being condescending and it would have turned into ALL OF fans are not real fans type chat.

Got made to look like a right arsehole and now you're trying to say you were trying to troll.

The usual excuse from a complete ill informed arsehole. Goodbye.

I'm enjoying how it seems to have got you more raging than most. Again you have completely missed my point, you and others didn't have a go at me personally for being an arsehole as you would have done with an Aberdeen fan, you claimed my opinion was based on the fact I was an OF fan. You are the exact type of person the whole exercise is aimed at

What would I have proven by doing that?

The funny thing is if I had come on and given an honest opinion on colt teams I'd have been accused of not being a real Celtic fan or being condescending and it would have turned into ALL OF fans are not real fans type chat.

I'm really not sure what you're proving now to be honest?

Look at how the diddies think we're all a bunch of roasters because I went on their forum and ridiculed them?
Or
They think all old firm fans are arseholes because I went on and said some arsehole things?

Wow, hope you didn't skip out of school early to test that theory.

I'm enjoying how it seems to have got you more raging than most. Again you have completely missed my point, you and others didn't have a go at me personally for being an arsehole as you would have done with an Aberdeen fan, you claimed my opinion was based on the fact I was an OF fan. You are the exact type of person the whole exercise is aimed at

And here we have a typical Celtic fan, as usual, playing the victim card.

You claim to be a season ticket holder but you're unaware your club had to write to your manky fans because they don't wash?

Ah so he was claiming ALL Celtic fans don't wash then? I'll add that to the list. Cheers

The club did not write to every single season ticket holder, they wrote to one section because there was one smelly b*****d in amongst them. That means that all 52,000 of us don't wash on here though

You know what happens when you generalise Celtic fans? You know what happens when you call us victims?! Well do you?

YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!

Oh great ive made your list. By any chance is it a list of all the nasty things that have been said about Celtic?

Such a poor soul, must be hard always being a victim :(