Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

2 hours ago, ScotiaNostra said:

I never thought there was much to these financial accusations but on the other hand whenever they answered any questions on the topic, it always came across as dodgy. I was thinking back to when NS said she had no idea about the loan and it came from his money. Looking back that looks like some planning ahead possibly.

Anyway innocent until proven guilty, so lets see

He will be released without charge on Friday.

5 minutes ago, superbigal said:

The published accounts are here.  Clearly the recent fall in membership dosh probably means they are running at a loss.  Seem to have spent quite a lot on the 2021 election campaign.  I'm no forensic scientist but the avccounts look "in order" at this time.

https://search.electoralcommission.org.uk/Api/Accounts/Documents/24333

You've answered your own question there tbqh.

Published accounts often look in order it's the general ledger within the accounting system where all the good stuff is. I'm sure the forensic accountants and Police Scotland will be all over that.

2 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Could be putup to spare him doing a perp walk.  Or they might need to protect documents, hard drives etc.  Seems excessive and if it is to spare his blushes it's a disgrace. 

Worth stating that it's pretty clear Nicola Sturgeon stood up in front of the country a few weeks ago and lied through her teeth about why she was resigning.  Maybe she isn't the sainted glorious leader that so many people in this country think she is.  I wonder if she's ever lied about anything else important?  🤔

Oooooh!

3 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Murray's going to end up with another charge himself if he's not careful.

He's walking that fine line.

If anyone knows what side to stay on you'd think it would be him after last time. Or maybe he never learns?

2 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

It's tinfoil hat pish of the worst kind.

As bad as the morons saying this is an MI5 fit up.

He knows fine well what he’s doing.  He’s an unhinged fruitloop who under no circumstances should be listened to. 

14 minutes ago, bennett said:

"The investigation may be conditional on who becomes First Minister" with the clear implication that the election of Yousaf as leader would prevent an investigation proceeding; an investigation by Police Scotland into Peter Murrell which has somehow been paused at the behest of Peter Murrell because Murrell and Sturgeon control Police Scotland. Yet within a week of Yousaf becoming leader, Murrell is arrested.

There are no holes in this theory whatsoever.

28 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Maybe a good hideout for her

I've got the image stuck in my head of her doing a driving lesson at 08:10 and driving back in her street and being like "let's make it a full day lesson". She's driving about Uddingston somewhere.