Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

5 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Who is this gimp?

He was a UK Ambassador to somewhere once. He attended the Salmond trial and tweeted stuff he shouldn't have (allowing the alleged victims to be identified) and got sent to jail for contempt.

He fancies himself as a journalist. I'm sure he claims to have Stewart McDonald's (SNP MP) email cache and will release those in the public interest. 

He's a fruit loop.

Edited by Trogdor
MSP should have been MP

I actually might know more about this arrest. A couple of weeks ago at a gig I had the pleasure of overhearing a conversation with a local telling a guy up from England that The Murrells had spent time at the Balmoral hotel with rent boys and all sorts and it was all going to come out. I rolled my eyes internally at the time but maybe he knew more than I realised.

2 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

He was a UK Ambassador to somewhere once. He attended the Salmond trial and tweeted stuff he shouldn't have (allowing the alleged victims to be identified) and got sent to jail for contempt.

He fancies himself as a journalist. I'm sure he claims to have Stewart McDonald's (SNP MSP) email cache and will release those in the public interest. 

He's a fruit loop.

He was also nominated to stand for the SNP in Airdrie and Shotts in the 2015 election, but failed vetting.

Possibly the only ever success of the SNP's staffers in rooting out lunatic candidates.

22 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

He fancies himself as a journalist. I'm sure he claims to have Stewart McDonald's (SNP MP) email cache and will release those in the public interest. 

Can't really be arsed looking myself but I'm fairly sure he's since admitted that there's f'ck all of interest in the emails!?

2 minutes ago, Ned Nederlander said:

Can't really be arsed looking myself but I'm fairly sure he's since admitted that there's f'ck all of interest in the emails!?

He may well have, I don't really follow him. It also wouldn't surprise me given they are Stewart McDonald's emails! Not sure he's ever had an original thought.

36 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

I've got the image stuck in my head of her doing a driving lesson at 08:10 and driving back in her street and being like "let's make it a full day lesson". She's driving about Uddingston somewhere.

Could be an OJ Simpson style chase down the M74

36 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

What’s the Scottish equivalent of Stormy Daniels.  Windy Agnes?

Think I worked with her. Didn't think much of her perfume.

17 minutes ago, 54_and_counting said:

Could be an OJ Simpson style chase down the M74

Making a break for south of the border to escape the procurator fiscal in an armoured fuel tanker. Hang on, I'm mixing up braveheart and mad Max here