Dundee United 2017/2018

We won't be paying anything for him, just be thankful we're taking him off your hands, freeing up a wage you canny afford to pay.

Just pray Hull sell Robertson or you guys are humped.....

A killie fan dishing about financial advice, away you go and rant on video with your other bammy fan.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Things looking a bit bleak at United, heard you removed your contract offer for Nicky Devlin due to money issues at tannadice.

Worrying times.

since then we've offered contracts to 5 others:

Scobbie
McMullan
Mehmet
Some big striker
Some Dutch midfielder

We just can't compete with English teams, that's the only thing.

Watching Pull My Strings continuously fail to accept any criticism for any Dundee Utd player is embarrassing. He's even now going on the defensive about a keeper he's never seen play and blindly dismissing the opinions of those who have. 

Have a word with yourself, m8.

9 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

Mehmet is absolutely garbage btw. Chucked one in every time I saw him whether it was competitive action or friendlies. He's glued to his line and seems genuinely afraid of high balls. He'd be a significant downgrade on Bell if you end up with him as your first choice.

9 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

Good

LOL

58 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Watching Pull My Strings continuously fail to accept any criticism for any Dundee Utd player is embarrassing. He's even now going on the defensive about a keeper he's never seen play and blindly dismissing the opinions of those who have. 

Have a word with yourself, m8.

The most embarrassing thing in this thread is the number of posts by Funsters.  I think we all expect the odd jibe or two; particularly given this is our second season in the lower league, but the obsession of Dundee fans is quite incredible.

I suppose the level of attention we receive is the price we pay for being Dundee's big team.

7 hours ago, Pull My Strings said:

I'd say this is why there's no chance of it happening. There are enough people still around Tannadice who will politely remind Ray what a bad idea that would be.

Well this appears to be totally wrong. I hope McKinnon kens what he's doing because neither of these guys strike me as obvious first picks.

38 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

The most embarrassing thing in this thread is the number of posts by Funsters.  I think we all expect the odd jibe or two; particularly given this is our second season in the lower league, but the obsession of Dundee fans is quite incredible.

I suppose the level of attention we receive is the price we pay for being Dundee's big team.

I'll add you to the list of Utd fans who are struggling to grasp the concept of a footballing rivalry, particularly on an open forum about Scottish football. Perhaps you and a couple of other dabs do understand it but are spoiled by years of being the dominant team in Dundee and are struggling to come to terms with the fact that we are once again the top boys since we relegated your mob thanks to a goal by boyhood Dundee fan Craig Wighton on May the 2nd, 2016.

If you think the taunting and gloating is going to end anytime soon then I suggest you think again my Filthy Arab Friend.

Spoiler

5969036a55d8e_images(7).jpg.6534667433435ac3d901f831e68ebc36.jpg

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

Dee Man hitting a raw nerve here.

Image result for craig wighton

Don't mention it though or you will be "seething", "beelin" etc.

Just accept that there are a significant number of them who live their lives on this site. Its all they do.

Archived