"The ICT Thread - From the Premiership to the Seaside"

1 hour ago, Hugh Hillshaveyes said:

Yes ...screwing local creditors to the wall is always the best option of avoiding financial responsibilities 

the best option for ICT and creditors is to run themselves as a responsible business,  the next best is to go into admin, which will f**k over some folk does give a company returning to be run as a responsible business.   The only other option is liquidation,  which means the business dying, loss of the jobs they create and also creditors being f**ked over.  ICT have long since passed option 1.  Therefore admin is the best choice for the club, creditors and the employees.  Its shit, but its not ecoli invested shit.

17 minutes ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

We'll be back above you in a season and a half, probably less. I'm just glad we spent it all to stop Arbroath's once in a lifetime journey towards the Premier League.

you absolutely need to STFU.  Your needing wide raging support from the football community over the next year or so just to have a club, shithousery has a place, but not now, not when you need to save your club.

3 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

you absolutely need to STFU.  Your needing wide raging support from the football community over the next year or so just to have a club, shithousery has a place, but not now, not when you need to save your club.

We'll be back above you in two years max as well.

Administration is not going to be easy by any strecth of the imagination.

As of 2023 you had £2m of fixed assets. But debts of just over £2m. Debt is over £3.6m now and rising..

Now how much of those fixed assets does the club still own? And what are the terms and conditions of the debt owed. Amd what will any new owner make of it all.

Any buyer is going to have to offer a tidy sum. The terms of the CVA might be the stumbling block if the Administrators are only able to offer little. Some creditors might be wanting more than what can be offered. If no agreement for the CVA is agreed then im afraid its lights out.

2 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

I can see the Caley pulling together and avoiding relegation.  The squad to be titled ICTeefiant.

Even if there is a dressing room clear out by the Administrator to cut costs and Caley are forced to field teenagers I wouldn't rule this out.  They have three league fixtures remaining with us and we can't currently manage a win, and that's before injuries and suspensions kick in.

It's certainly no given they'll finish tenth.

6 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

Your reaction to the inevitable is wild. Have you take a large amount of cocaine? 

You're the one being weirdly aggressive with a load of white lines in your avatar. Calm down.

Edited by Stephen Malkmus

I'm a bit confused why GRM have appeared as the go to firm for finding buyers for a struggling football club, they seem to mainly work on PR for yachting regattas. So far they've been linked with the mysterious Portuguese mob, the Moray wheeler dealer and the latest desperate attempt from ex-directors worried about their pensions. 

https://www.grm.agency/

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

I'm a bit confused why GRM have appeared as the go to firm for finding buyers for a struggling football club, they seem to mainly work on PR for yachting regattas. So far they've been linked with the mysterious Portuguese mob, the Moray wheeler dealer and the latest desperate attempt from ex-directors worried about their pensions. 

https://www.grm.agency/

IIRC GRM were appointed by Savage when he started his deep dive into things a few weeks back. I think he had some history with them. 

2 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

Even if there is a dressing room clear out by the Administrator to cut costs and Caley are forced to field teenagers I wouldn't rule this out.  They have three league fixtures remaining with us and we can't currently manage a win, and that's before injuries and suspensions kick in.

It's certainly no given they'll finish tenth.

I’m afraid with Duncan Ferguson it is all but guaranteed.