Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

I went to bed early on the 2nd and my Mrs came into the room, took my phone off charge, read my messages then woke me up in a huff about the shite I speak to my friends about over text. Not normal behaviour that.
tell her its because of behaviour like that you have a second secret phone!

in seriousness thats not right and i went rhrough it recently with my missus. shes always known i speak to an old ex, 10 years ago i was with her, but when she was pissed cast it up that i messaged her. i responded to a merry Christmas message! she was promptly told to shut the f**k up and reminded its all about trust.

can honestly say ive never read a womans messages but they dont have any restraint

7 hours ago, ah-dee said:

tell her its because of behaviour like that you have a second secret phone!

in seriousness thats not right and i went rhrough it recently with my missus. shes always known i speak to an old ex, 10 years ago i was with her, but when she was pissed cast it up that i messaged her. i responded to a merry Christmas message! she was promptly told to shut the f**k up and reminded its all about trust.

can honestly say ive never read a womans messages but they dont have any restraint

Don’t think it’s so much about trust, they’re just nosy and want to know the far end of a fart. If I so much as snigger whilst looking at my phone, she wants to know what I’m laughing at 

Don’t think it’s so much about trust, they’re just nosy and want to know the far end of a fart. If I so much as snigger whilst looking at my phone, she wants to know what I’m laughing at 
Mine will sometimes do that after I laugh but before I have a chance to respond she'll go say "Aw, Pie and fucking Bovril?"

True story.

2 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Mine will sometimes do that after I laugh but before I have a chance to respond she'll go say "Aw, Pie and fucking Bovril?"

True story.

Mine once looked over at my phone and said “you cracking with your football friends” I chose the easy answer and just said yes, friends indeed 

2 hours ago, heedthebaa said:

Same here. I can never be arsed explaining so I just mutter "Oh nothing" and then she gets ultra-suspicious and reckons I must be texting some bit on the side. She flies off the handle if I suggest to her she may be intruding in my privacy. Then again perhaps words to the effect of "Bit of a nosy cow, aren't you?" might not have been the best way to phrase it.

53 minutes ago, throbber said:

Yeah I’m on my phone a lot so that’s probably bothering her, no excuse for what she did though so f**k her.

6 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

No.  No thankyou.

Never say never, KB. (Although I suppose you're relatively young so can afford to be a bit choosy.)

4 minutes ago, nsr said:

Same here. I can never be arsed explaining so I just mutter "Oh nothing" and then she gets ultra-suspicious and reckons I must be texting some bit on the side. She flies off the handle if I suggest to her she may be intruding in my privacy. Then again perhaps words to the effect of "Bit of a nosy cow, aren't you?" might not have been the best way to phrase it.

When she finds something funny I get “you have to see this” I lean over to watch it, but have never found anything she shows me remotely funny

2 hours ago, heedthebaa said:

Asking your partner what they're laughing at on their phone when you are both awake and sitting together is fairly normal behaviour. Waiting for your partner to go to sleep so that you can sneakily have a swatch at all of their whatsapp messages is not normal behaviour and absolutely shows a lack of trust. Interested to know what her justification was for that, but no matter what it is her behaviour is still worthy of ending up with a bruised pie.

5 minutes ago, heedthebaa said:

When she finds something funny I get “you have to see this” I lean over to watch it, but have never found anything she shows me remotely funny

That can be hit and miss for me. My wife and I are both amused by incredibly childish things.

1 hour ago, heedthebaa said:

Women just aren't funny.

The shit they think is funny isn't.

They don't get out humour also.

A lassie my girlfriend is friends with is the most psycho girl I know.  Since I've known her she hasn't had a regular boyfriend, however does go on regular dates, and would investigate each of her Tinder catches on Facebook, find out about their exes, why they split, grill him on the date etc... 

In addition to doing this, she regularly messages her ex-fiancee calling him all the b******s, basically stalks his new girlfriend and generally acts mental.  My stomach always drops when I find out she is going on a date with another poor, unsuspecting bloke.

EDIT:  She would regularly go through her ex-partner's phone.  Saw it as her right.  If he had nothing to hide he had nothing to fear...

Edited by Adam