Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

2 minutes ago, RH33 said:

Swingers found.

Oh no - no way.

When I was a student at Stirling one of our professors and his wife were swingers. A pair of wrinkly, grey-haired, 50-odd year old folk. He was Aberdonian, for the record. Put me off that idea for life. 

Edited by scottsdad
poor typing skills

On 18/08/2023 at 18:58, Bairnardo said:

I don't really live in one of these adversarial, tit for tat marriages, but when she has pals round and they are sitting chatting shit, she seems to paint our relationship in that light. I'm not sure if it's just a "fit in with how others talk" thing, but it fucking annoys me. 

This is pretty normal. Ruggy is sound but I can't let my mates think I have a pretty decent husband! 

1 minute ago, scottsdad said:

Oh no - no way.

When I was a student at Stirling one of our professors and his wife were swingers. A pair of wrinkly, grey-haired, 50-odd year old folk. He was Aberdonian, for the record. Put me off that idea for life. 

Must have been a bit of a shock when he whipped off his mask at the end of f**k a Fresher Week.

5 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

Oh no - no way.

Had you thought of becoming an Aberdonian before that, then?

This guy makes up something like 20% of all Aberdonians I know. As such, I assume that one in five Aberdonians are swingers. 

If you're counting swinging alone then it's probably a bit higher than that.

This guy makes up something like 20% of all Aberdonians I know. As such, I assume that one in five Aberdonians are swingers. 

Should do a straw poll on the Aberdeen thread, just to be sure.

57 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

This post is an extreme example maybe, but I do find it odd when I hear people say that their partners go mental if they mention another person being attractive. My wife and I happily accept that other people are attractive, and think it’s incredibly weird that loads of people seem unable to in case their partner loses the plot. Even more so if it’s a celebrity or something where there’s no chance of you ever coming into contact. 

Short version on an oft told joke discussing fantasy shags with the wife.

She'd take George Clooney, Matt leBlanc or Idris Elba. And then she's got the cheek to go batshit mental when I suggest I'd fancy a quick rumble with her wee sister.

24 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

Short version on an oft told joke discussing fantasy shags with the wife.

She'd take George Clooney, Matt leBlanc or Idris Elba. And then she's got the cheek to go batshit mental when I suggest I'd fancy a quick rumble with her wee sister.

I had similar a few weeks ago. She said she probably won't want to go on holiday in January, as we usually do, but I could go on my own or with a friend. She then asked who I might take? I told her one of the women that works in the pub.

3 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

I washed everything at a low temp in the same wash (obviously not mad colours), everything was fine, This horrified my partner and I was banned from washing, I do get the moans of "I have to do all the washing"

I'd also like to moan about that moan.

This isnae 1949, yer not out the back with a washboard. Ye take 5 mins to put them in the machine and press go, then f**k off for an hour and come back.

Since my wife went back to work recently, i've picked up a bit more of the laundry and hoovering that i previously let her get on with and that apparently occupied most of her days before. Half hour a week plus an hour for ironing at most. Fucking doddle.