The Celtic All Seasons thread

10 hours ago, gannonball said:

When you hear Michael Stewart talk about his time at Hibs on Open goal* it’s absolutely cringeworthy. Also Collins constantly talks about the higher standards he had in France but then disregards any form of new techniques or technology, just reeks of a guy who doesn’t understand it properly, he’s an arrogant man.

* Please dont judge me. I quite like the interviews tbh but not the Slaney pish.

Maybe , but JC  had a more successful career than Stewart ( and as for Broony ... )

4 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

As the only surviving member of the Old Firm why shouldn't we own the trademark 🙃

Only the company claiming it, nothing to see here imo.

Spoiler

In fact f**k this. I want absolutely nothing to do with this rabble past or present. Also unpopular opinion on here but only a true moron actually believes we are one and the same. I get why they push this narrative though.

Mad that a tweet like that will genuinely have brought some of their moron fanbase back on side.

You'll have Neil Lennon in the Record calling Rangers fans scum next week and half the support will want him hired in the Summer.

30 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

I'm all for official club accounts being run by Facebook maws so more of this please.

Can't wait for fitba clubs to start telling us to BE AWARE or sharing post about missing dugs in the Australian Outback.

58 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Mad that a tweet like that will genuinely have brought some of their moron fanbase back on side.

You'll have Neil Lennon in the Record calling Rangers fans scum next week and half the support will want him hired in the Summer.

Already renewed and started a gofundme for building a statue for Lennon in preparation.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

I expect kennedy sacked if they go out the cup and lennon to get the job till the end of the season