Work colleagues

There’s a guy in our office who is absolutely stinking. Horrible smelly c**t.

He claims that he showers at night and not in the morning, but even that is in doubt such is his musty foul stench. Even his clothes stink. He’s a jakeball. We call him ‘Smellator’.
Unfortunately I sit near enough to him that I have to put up with appalling odour. He’s been talked to about it on a few occasions but never does anything about it. There’s no excuse for anyone to smell that bad and to not wash their clothes.

He’s also comically inept at his job and is a hugely lazy b*****d. He has had his hours cut as much as the workplace can without actually firing him. He has an excuse for everything and is widely disliked. He gets talkings to on a daily basis.

He is also a nosy b*****d and a massive bullshitter. I mention the two together because he often listens in to other folks’ conversations before butting in with some clearly made up nonsense. Just today he was claiming that there was an ancient law in Scotland whereby a man could shout ‘I marry you!’ to a woman and that was them legally married.

He’s a tosser.

^^^ seething that stinky his married the lassy he fancies

He claims that he showers at night and not in the morning, but even that is in doubt such is his musty foul stench. Even his clothes stink. He’s a jakeball. We call him ‘Smellator’.
Unfortunately I sit near enough to him that I have to put up with appalling odour. He’s been talked to about it on a few occasions but never does anything about it. There’s no excuse for anyone to smell that bad and to not wash their clothes.

He’s also comically inept at his job and is a hugely lazy b*****d. He has had his hours cut as much as the workplace can without actually firing him. He has an excuse for everything and is widely disliked. He gets talkings to on a daily basis.

He is also a nosy b*****d and a massive bullshitter. I mention the two together because he often listens in to other folks’ conversations before butting in with some clearly made up nonsense. Just today he was claiming that there was an ancient law in Scotland whereby a man could shout ‘I marry you!’ to a woman and that was them legally married.

He’s a tosser.
^^^ Smellator

Just now, Chicken Wing said:
3 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

He’s a tosser.

^^^ Smellator

I'll fight you

2 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

Every person promoted in my department has been told to apply for a job before it was advertised. They had a youngster on work experience who had a picture on the wall for winning an award. Then they went through the charade of bringing in 20 interviewees to go through the motions for a permanent position. Work experience person got it so now everyone thinks it's a fix and rightly so seen as the person interviewing them was their mentor for the next few years.This is why I went mental last page or so on here. Been denied promotion twice despite being told I was superior in skill level and work ethic.

The job is good but this sort of thing just creates problems.

Another colleague turned down was also told the same thing.

It happens all over I guess.

Edit: oh yeah three of the four promoted have lunch or get a lift from the supervisor.

Pretty sure it's just a coincidence.

😂

One of my colleagues was recently promoted to (what seems like) a pretty stressful and thankless position. Found out last week that he’d been off ill for a week. Died on Friday, don’t think he had even hit 60. Bit of a fucker to think that some folk don’t even get to retire.

I had a boss who would gather us all together for regular talks on the importance of personal hygiene. He was a fucking crackpot who cleaned his teeth six times a day and sat at his desk flossing, so I didn't take it too personally.

1 hour ago, mathematics said:

One of my colleagues was recently promoted to (what seems like) a pretty stressful and thankless position. Found out last week that he’d been off ill for a week. Died on Friday, don’t think he had even hit 60. Bit of a fucker to think that some folk don’t even get to retire.

Probably wouldn't have got a final salary pension anyway, poor b*****d.

I had a boss who would gather us all together for regular talks on the importance of personal hygiene. He was a fucking crackpot who cleaned his teeth six times a day and sat at his desk flossing, so I didn't take it too personally.

Was your boss Peter Lawwell?

IMG_0378.jpg

I also note you said you “had a boss”...

Bit shy of a wash and spray of deo Dave?? [emoji848]

18 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

I also note you said you “had a boss”...

I murdered him with his own toothbrush.

That Celtic letter is something else. How bad must your BO be that an entire group of people have complained enough times about having to sit near you, in the open air, that the club felt that they had to say something?

10 hours ago, Dele said:

Nothing actually.  The guy took a few days off, then came back and said nothing else about it.  I still speak to him, but he’s just glossed over the whole incident.

10 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

That Celtic letter is something else. How bad must your BO be that an entire group of people have complained enough times about having to sit near you, in the open air, that the club felt that they had to say something?

Not just people, Celtic supporters. Must be ultra bad.

Also spot the name of the person who wrote it. Any guesses who he's named after?

The office building I work in has a new receptionist after the previous one retired after 20 years service.

This new guy annoys me.

This new guy enjoys puns in the building wide emails.  He started out very professional and fine but....well...these are his comments on the chain emails that he's forwarded this week.

First - he forwards on an email about mandatory fire training.

image.png.3c945231a82f86fda16e50640fddab76.png

We regularly get offered daft perks such as complementary therapy.  Nobody goes.

image.png.3b4ebb6d6e3f50c0ef3c0f5305fd749e.png

Then this came in today and I don't even know where to begin. Subject matter isn't work related or of any importance and the puns?

image.png.e710496cd8b9561c624baeecd3d4d48d.png

GIF.gif