Weekend Betting

Slacker

1 hour ago, Ned Nederlander said:

Belgian Ladies side Heist are currently on a losing streak of 8:0, 8:0, 9:0, 5:0, 9:1, 10:0, 11:0, 10:0, 10:0 ... etc, etc

Tonight Skybet have them at Evens for Over 3.5 Goals.

Worth noting though that the side they play  tonight are the side on that streak that only put 5 past them, although that was away, and the previous away game between them was 10:0 - and then add to that the last time that they didn't concede 3 or more was again, against the side they are playing tonight - I've stuck a fiver on it regardless.

NB - I'd been going to place my bet on Betfair but they pulled the option.

Skybet have pulled it too now. Paddy Power still have it but no Goals market. Tempted to put a pound on Heist at 275/1. :lol:

I've backed the SkyBet boost (Liverpool, Watford & Bournemouth). Seems to win wherever I don't back it and vice versa so probably best that the rest of you avoid it. 

Also gone for the following fourfold: 
Millwall v Ipswich
Cambridge v Macclesfield 
Stranraer v Arbroath
Queen of the South
v Falkirk

Edited by Duffy_

3 hours ago, Duffy_ said:

I've backed the SkyBet boost (Liverpool, Watford & Bournemouth). Seems to win wherever I don't back it and vice versa so probably best that the rest of you avoid it. 

Also gone for the following fourfold: 
Millwall v Ipswich
Cambridge v Macclesfield 
Stranraer v Arbroath
Queen of the South
v Falkirk

2/2 8)

3 hours ago, Duffy_ said:

Missed your advice thankfully and covered all my other losing stakes with it. :)