The Liz Hurley Appreciation Thread!

7 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Not sure why she's courting this sort of attention but Liz can obviously post whatever pictures she wants.

However, every single one of these photos has been completely renovated with Photoshop before posting.

There are no people in their late 50s who look like this in real life.

Not one.

Definitely a bit of makeup there, but I recently dated a woman only 8 years younger and she looked very much as flawless as oor Liz.

If you have enough money and f**k all to do except devote yourself to being healthy, relaxed and happy then your skin won't age as quickly. 

7 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Not sure why she's courting this sort of attention but Liz can obviously post whatever pictures she wants.

However, every single one of these photos has been completely renovated with Photoshop before posting.

Not one.

That's plenty we're not here to deal in any negativity.

Now post a pic of the good lady or gtf.

16 minutes ago, velo army said:

Definitely a bit of makeup there, but I recently dated a woman only 8 years younger and she looked very much as flawless as oor Liz.

If you have enough money and f**k all to do except devote yourself to being healthy, relaxed and happy then your skin won't age as quickly. 

Ulrika-ka-ka likes this.

1_Ulrika-Jonsson.thumb.jpg.2f7e421ff58a3ff974cfffb37a175f53.jpg

26 minutes ago, pub car king said:

That's plenty we're not here to deal in any negativity.

Now post a pic of the good lady or gtf.

I was arguing that she is in fact entirely natural.

Was half tempted to post a pic, but we ain't seeing each other anymore and I'd be afraid that she'd be kent on here (she's a teacher, after all) ☺️

Not one.
I look as good as that and plan to well into my 60s. Enjoy your battered negative attitude and 40 lamberts.

1 hour ago, RH33 said:

Surely that's a better feeling with real big boobs that move rather than fake ones that just give you black eyes?!

Yon laddie doesn't necessarily look that happy about it.

Looks like he might be holding his breath  :unsure: