The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

On 9/9/2017 at 13:15, Sergeant Wilson said:

1.J_Stewart: A personality vacuum wrapped up in a charisma by pass.

2. Gunther: He will crack and kill again.

3. Johnny Dapp: It takes a special sort to have two entries in a top 5. He is worth both though.

4. Big Fat Tabby Dave: Something underlies his posts. Too matey. Too sweet to be wholesome. I think he might smell of wet dog as well.

5. Jimmy85: A one trick pony. My family will no doubt be burnt alive in front of me for saying so.

Here's  my five cuntos. A long time ago now, but MS panicked me by rushing the closure date. I regret naming Jimmy, Boostin Kev should've had that place.

Honestly, Monkey Tennis is the most boring, buzz killington on this site. Aye Bennett etc are shite posters but at least we get a wee giggle at them.

With MT, all you get is eye-bleeding, boring, cliche ridden pish that absolutely no one wants to hear.

Kind of arsehole that has Ofcom on speed-dial every time there’s a swear word before 9pm on tv.

Do us all a favour and just f**k off you boring roaster.

Supras gave you small glimpses into his tragic life and had objectively good politics around drugs legalisation. oaksoft is genuinely psychotic and you can trace his meltdown firmly back to the build up to the referendum. I can't think of a single redeeming feature of MT. He's just fucking boring. Even if he replies to this I'm certain I'll struggle to read through it.

5 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Supras gave you small glimpses into his tragic life and had objectively good politics around drugs legalisation. oaksoft is genuinely psychotic and you can trace his meltdown firmly back to the build up to the referendum. I can't think of a single redeeming feature of MT. He's just fucking boring. Even if he replies to this I'm certain I'll struggle to read through it.

You're just copying what others have posted just to get likes..... Pretty boring actually.

Honestly, Monkey Tennis is the most boring, buzz killington on this site. Aye Bennett etc are shite posters but at least we get a wee giggle at them.

With MT, all you get is eye-bleeding, boring, cliche ridden pish that absolutely no one wants to hear.

Kind of arsehole that has Ofcom on speed-dial every time there’s a swear word before 9pm on tv.

Do us all a favour and just f**k off you boring roaster.

I disagree

4 hours ago, heedthebaa said:

It’s the norm I’m afraid. I’ve often wondered is Bennett really fat, are all the over 40s really alkies etc etc 

You don’t help yourself do you 

So do I :lol:

I’m presuming the P stands for private or personal, another thing I find tacky is the fact some find it funny to post them. Each to their own I suppose 

fairy nuff- I'm over 40 and an alkie (when some else is buying!!) :guinness

29 minutes ago, bennett said:

You're just copying what others have posted just to get likes..... Pretty boring actually.

There's a lot of it Bennett.

They know that to stray from a narrow orthodoxy is to invite punishment, so a lot of them just say the same things as each other.  They must find it reassuring.

18 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

There's a lot of it Bennett.

They know that to stray from a narrow orthodoxy is to invite punishment, so a lot of them just say the same things as each other.  They must find it reassuring.

Your selfless dedication to continually pointing this, and other shortcomings, out despite you not being at all personally bothered by what other people write is an inspiration.

Bennet and that Vicky the Viking thing is amazing.

My number 1 vote, I never actually had 8mile in my top 5 so I might’ve just swung it

He’s not even that bad for me, just constantly irritating, like RGs points earlier, doesn’t talk football at all. It’s only snide wee comments about words like Sevco, all he can muster and it’s a pain in the arse

Delighted a road cyclist has been crowned the forums' worst. 

Backs up my findings that road cyclists are thick, agressive, bland, and have absolutely no redeeming features. 

Bennett is an absolute w**k puffin, and a worthy recipient.  

On 9/4/2017 at 23:50, sjc said:

1. Bennett - utterly pointless poster. Adds nothing to a debate by continually playing the man and not the ball then runs away when challenged on anything. Lives in a run down B&B.

2. Wunfellaf - regularly stank the forum out with his pish although not really surprising as he lived in a bin.

3. Seamus - Celtic uber fan that has never attended Parkhead probably due to his belief that his downtrodden, oppressed hoops played out of Auschwitz. Claims to be an IT consultant when in reality he works on the bins.

4. DavieBhoy - Would find extenuating circumstances to defend Pol Pot for committing genocide on 3m Cambodians if he were a Celtic player. Even used pictures of dead Palestinian children in a match thread. (I remain convinced this is a Seamus alias so will change if confirmed)

5. Hibeesbounce75 - a fully grown Manchild that shouldn't be allowed to use sharp implements unsupervised let alone reproduce. Had to be talked down from his homemade gallows after a pre christmas defeat to Dundee Utd.

7 minutes ago, PB 4.2 said:

Delighted a road cyclist has been crowned the forums' worst. 

Backs up my findings that road cyclists are thick, agressive, bland, and have absolutely no redeeming features. 

Bennett is an absolute w**k puffin, and a worthy recipient.  

^^^Image result for smug cyclists gif