The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

Music is subjective and folk will hold different views.   I prefer music with a greater depth, but bubblegum music with earworm type hooks will always be popular.   

If worthless soundbytes and throw away lines are yourthing then, I could see the appeal of Nickelback........and Tony Blair.   

Edited by PB 4.2

3 hours ago, Jmothecat2 said:

Katy Perry is ok but not really my kind of thing. Would prefer to listen to Katy Perry than Muse.

Problem with Pink Floyd is I bought Dark Side of The Moon when I was a teenager and thought it was good, even though I don't really like rock music, so I went and bought another album which I think was called Animals. The songs lasted about 20 minutes and were just so boring. Put me off them so now I'll occasionally stick on Dark Side or a couple of tracks from The Wall or Wish You Were Here (the song) but that's it. Pretty much everything else I've heard of them I find very boring.

NIce to see you defend Katy Perry. She has her knockers....

Heard an interview with Lars Ulrich recently and he said Nickelback were the reason he decided to form Metallica. So at least some good came of it. 

Yes, I’ve seen that interview too. Some musicians get their inspiration from the unlikeliest of places.

Just wrap this up quickly Miguel, it's boring.

Should have #1 revealed just in time for Christmas. 

Folk need to lay off Miguel here. I think you're forgetting that every time someone picks up the phone when he's doing a write-up it fucks his dial-up connection.

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

Folk need to lay off Miguel here. I think you're forgetting that every time someone picks up the phone when he's doing a write-up it fucks his dial-up connection.

Jmothecat phoned, he wants his patter back.