What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

11 hours ago, Vietnam91 said:

Fast forward to the present and you tell them both they're getting one stand. The sectarian pound is no longer needed it seems after a 6th place. Heady times.

Point of order: the stand decision predated the sixth place. Some might argue it was a contributing factor. 

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

I think if Rangers have any insignias in their away dressing room it's pretty much guaranteed to be covered up and photographed with a Hearts badge next time the ladies play at Ibrox. Disappointing if not. 

Hearts should get someone to nip into the home dressing room and draw a wee hitler moustache on the picture of Charles, would've been much funnier if Lizzie was still around and done it to her picture though.

34 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Hearts should get someone to nip into the home dressing room and draw a wee hitler moustache on the picture of Charles, would've been much funnier if Lizzie was still around and done it to her picture though.

Could've just replaced it with one of her nazi pictures from the good old days tbf.

17 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Could've just replaced it with one of her nazi pictures from the good old days tbf.

Talking of replacing it, could've really caused them to blow a fuse replacing Charles with Humza Yousaf, again would've been much funnier if Lizzie was still Queen and replacing hers with Nicola Sturgeon's pic.

Humza Yousaf | Ethnicity, Parents, First Wife, & Second Wife | Britannica

Could super impose a Hearts tie on him just to get the point across even more.

On 16/06/2023 at 13:59, Mr. X said:

I think community orientated clubs should steer clear of promoting alcohol and gambling on the front of their shirts, but money talks it would appear.

Now if they were wearing the name of some charity on the front of their shirts, that would be class.

That page has been taken down by our neighbours. Wonder why? anyway yes I agree, though I am glad we re now entering the stage of big sponsors next season, with money that can make an impact. 

Im technically inept so I’d be much obliged if someone could post a pic/video of the hibs player knocking out 2 of his own players wit a free kick 👍

35 minutes ago, woolf said:

Im technically inept so I’d be much obliged if someone could post a pic/video of the hibs player knocking out 2 of his own players wit a free kick 👍

I think this is a fitting tribute to their capabilities tbh

24 minutes ago, woolf said:

Thanks man,funniest moment of the last few seasons.

Tried to greenie but my arthritic hands redded 😔

Aye, it's an all-timer. 

The fact it hits the first player a 2nd time is magnificent.

Just now, Jacky1990 said:

I get why they do it, but giving 3/4 of your stadium to the OF is such a minter for the league.

Wont be an issue next season..............

1 hour ago, Jacky1990 said:

I get why they do it, but giving 3/4 of your stadium to the OF is such a minter for the league.

Not only giving them 3/4 of their ground, but letting the green brigade in early to setup a tifo on all 3 sides.