The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

I’m just desperate for us to go into the Inverness game not needing to do anything, bar not getting pumped. Chance of two wins, and Dundee beating Inverness…

ETA, if you go into a frantic must win game on the 5th it is then very difficult to recover to do the same on the 9th and the 12th. I know it’ll never happen, but the same then applies for the semi and the final. 

Edited by No_Problemo

Just now, No_Problemo said:

I’m just desperate for us to go into the Inverness game not needing to do anything, bar not getting pumped. Chance of two wins, and Dundee beating Inverness…

It’s definitely possible but it requires the team and Bullen to not shit the bed against a perfectly average team who are albeit above us in the league and then a team that should really have nothing to play for with a handful of players who will likely know they won’t be there next season. All set up for us to get a point from those two games then lose to Caley. 

1 minute ago, Mod1967 said:

Henderson will rip any of our fullbacks to shreds......again 

Henderson got absolutely nothing out of McAllister at Somerset and only scored about 30 seconds after we went to a back five and Musonda forgot he was actually playing. 

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

It’s definitely possible but it requires the team and Bullen to not shit the bed against a perfectly average team who are albeit above us in the league and then a team that should really have nothing to play for with a handful of players who will likely know they won’t be there next season. All set up for us to get a point from those two games then lose to Caley. 

I was getting a little optimism back, then Inverness scored the winner…

The only tiny bit I still have, is that Inverness have scraped by two utter shit teams in Hamilton and Cove recently. 

I just can’t see is winning when it matters this Friday night, unfortunately. 

5 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Henderson got absolutely nothing out of McAllister at Somerset and only scored about 30 seconds after we went to a back five and Musonda forgot he was actually playing. 

Nonsense.....again