The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Just now, Finlay21 said:

The reason you did not get the link automatically is due to you have selected that you don’t want to receive emails from the club by the looks of it 

must of clicked that by mistake. Clicked the link and then download/print membership card but nothing happening. 

18 minutes ago, GaryMc93 said:

Total Tickets do have an Ayr United specific app which contains the season ticket member card but as far as I know the club have never advertised it exists. Although given the last news story is tickets for the 4th round of the 19/20 Scottish Cup maybe the club don't know themselves.

Thanks pal, that was surprisingly easy. Why don't we advertise this...

The app is below:

Screenshot_20230811_225747_GooglePlayStore.thumb.jpg.8e7612675deb0e1291ad49b1f3963893.jpg

4 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

must of clicked that by mistake. Clicked the link and then download/print membership card but nothing happening. 

I have sent you a copy of your season ticket to your email address , and checking the system it also looks like  a card has also been printed for you 

Edited by Finlay21

Just now, Finlay21 said:

I have sent you a copy of your season ticket to your email address , and checking the system it also looks like  a ticket has also been printed for you 

Cheers, I'll try pop in tomorrow before game. If not I'll use the email

4 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

I have sent you a copy of your season ticket to your email address , and checking the system it also looks like  a card has also been printed for you 

I think you’re an amazing guy btw. You don’t even work in the shop anymore and you still  do a lot to help anonymous folk on a forum with shit you don’t need to do. #legend

2 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

I think you’re an amazing guy btw. You don’t even work in the shop anymore and you still  do a lot to help anonymous folk on a forum with shit you don’t need to do. #legend

Just like to help fans where I can , I know how busy it gets in there and only takes me seconds to get the information required , 

47 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

It doesn’t work on a phone browser for some reason. I had to download it on a desktop and then email it to myself 

11 minutes ago, United1973 said:

Anyone find it  bit strange that the club posted there still looking for players but no imminent  . Not like them to say that 

Think it’s due to the number of posts asking if we are signing players   , just reassuring fans that they are looking to get more signings but not this week and will be completed before window closes 

1 hour ago, Finlay21 said:

Think it’s due to the number of posts asking if we are signing players   , just reassuring fans that they are looking to get more signings but not this week and will be completed before window closes 

Fair play to the club for fronting it up I suppose

However it still irritates me the fact that we’ve needed to strengthen areas for the best part of 2 years now and it’s still not been addressed 

18 minutes ago, ComradeDiego said:

Fair play to the club for fronting it up I suppose

However it still irritates me the fact that we’ve needed to strengthen areas for the best part of 2 years now and it’s still not been addressed 

At least we now know the club are hard at it trying to do deals . Obviously the clubs/players involved are proving hard nuts to crack . 

2 hours ago, United1973 said:

Anyone find it  bit strange that the club posted there still looking for players but no imminent  . Not like them to say that 

Perhaps a gentle nudge for those swaying on buying a season ticket or coming along today. After last week i'm not sure they want anyone thinking our transfer business has been completed 

5 minutes ago, AyrExile said:

Perhaps a gentle nudge for those swaying on buying a season ticket or coming along today. After last week i'm not sure they want anyone thinking our transfer business has been completed 

Season ticket sales being down on last year probably has something to do with it too