The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 minute ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Surprised no Chalmers. Doesn't give much hope for next season.

especially given how he can't play next week, only reason i can see is Amartey had a good game Tuesday and has the option to an extension

2 minutes ago, muZZa__44 said:

especially given how he can't play next week, only reason i can see is Amartey had a good game Tuesday and has the option to an extension

He’ll have been dropped for being absolutely gash. Amartey deserves a start and Murphy is our best player. 

Chalmers was pretty non-existent on Tuesday. He was pressed very hard in the opening 10/15 minutes and after that he didn't really show anything - even later on as things opened up a little. I can understand taking him out for Murphy.

He should be a good option today to bring off the bench to try and stretch Arbroath if the game is getting on and we need a goal.

50 minutes ago, Iain said:

I think it's more likely that coming back from injury Chalmers can't play two full matches in a week

Don't be so sensible

He's clearly signed a PCA with Raith and has chucked it

7 minutes ago, mugen_power said:

If Airdrie stick another couple by the Pars and we stick another couple by Arbroath then we'll go 5th :lol:

It'll still go to the wire unless Queens Park drop at least four points in the next two games.

Good win. Played well and took our chances against a poor Arbroath team, but you can only play what's in front of you. 7 points from last 3 home games is quite a turnaround from earlier in the season. 

Wonder what odds you'll get on QP and Inverness winning their next two, Morton beating Arbroath and Ayr losing to DU and PT, to set up a last day sphincter-clencher against the Pars? 

4 minutes ago, Shibuya said:

Franny starts and we win 5-0. Coincidence? I think not.

I've liked Franny since the first time I watched him play and today shows there's a player there. However, a atrocious Arbroath is the reason for today's results. 

Edited by F.T.O.F.1910