The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

He's just not good enough. Be that because of his age and the need to develop, or because he was fast tracked by Bullen beyond where he should of been to get supporters onside, I'm not really sure. But it can't be doing him any good to be a bit part player (sometimes more than that) at a level where he is currently very out of his depth.

1 hour ago, muZZa__44 said:

This would be a lot more convincing if VOR hadn't had every single player, janitor and boot boy queuing up to suck Bullen's dick re: workrate and desire as well.

1 minute ago, Thumper said:

This would be a lot more convincing if VOR hadn't had every single player, janitor and boot boy queuing up to suck Bullen's dick re: workrate and desire as well.

It’s a standard Monday morning copy, I stopped reading them 18 months ago. 
I’m really enjoying my time at Ayr
Training is really hard and challenging
Great bunch of boys
Boys showed/need to show belief

Glad to see there's common sense been used this year with the season tickets prices for teenagers and kids. 

Works out at relative peanuts per game over the season and encourages the next generation..

1 hour ago, Ayrmail said:

£1350 for a 5 year season ticket is good value potentially. 

Its very good value, £270 a season guaranteed for 5 years

Factor in how the price hikes have been over the last few seasons and it probably works out to roughly one year free vs. buying individually