The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

2 hours ago, railwayend said:

Welcome to South Ayrshire big George ! You’re gonna tear it up big man ! 

Like the way he tore it up at Kilmarnock before they punted him. 

Posted (edited)

Very happy with Oakley. Hopefully we can keep Dowds and have the two of them, that would be an excellent strike force for this level - based on their exploits last season anyway.

Outside of that I'd like to see us add a midfielder or centre half soon to get us rolling in other areas of the park. Here's hoping this is the start of a string of positive news. 

Edited by AUcal

4 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

Linked with Lewis Smith of Hamilton if that’s who you’re referring to. Think he’ll go to Livi though. 

Would be great if we could get Dowds though. 

Done deal for us now

Unusual to want to hear from a DKB but I want to know who he thought we were signing. I half thought we might try and pick up the young lad Warnock. 

2 hours ago, railwayend said:

They won’t ! But I WILL watch Big George smash it from my seat in the news stand . I just wonder why you and the other glee boys can’t be happy today ? Most Ayr fans are delighted to sign this big nasty lump ! Just need Anton onboard now and a wee Smithy type no10 to complete our forward group . So yeah WHY aren’t you happy tonight ? 

If you don't think I'm happy that's a you problem not a me problem. 

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Ayr 1-0 up.  Opposition manager is wearing a gilet. 

A manager in a gilet losing an important game at The Falkirk Stadium?

200.webp?cid=6c09b952gwvfnl1w4r2b18ahi82

Edited by eez-eh

1 hour ago, D'Jaffo said:

Unusual to want to hear from a DKB but I want to know who he thought we were signing. I half thought we might try and pick up the young lad Warnock. 

I thought he might have been worth a look as well. He was a standout for their reserves whenever I saw them and local. I've also seen his dad at a couple of our games latterly so wondered if there was going to be a link up 

1 minute ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I thought he might have been worth a look as well. He was a standout for their reserves whenever I saw them and local. I've also seen his dad at a couple of our games latterly so wondered if there was going to be a link up 

What position actually is he? I know he’s a midfielder. 

Glasgow Women have been on some downward turn. Sure it was last season (or the one before) they were in the SWPL and getting trounced by the OF and Glasgow City. 

Well done so far to the lassies. Ayrshire Derbies next season for the women