The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Wonder who the midfielder is that was mentioned on the other forum?

I can see Kerr now prioritising someone to come in and replace him.
If I'm allowed to reply - Kerr played with Ian McShane at us for a season so will know all about his game and Falkirk fans are saying McShane could be away. Possibly him?

If I'm allowed to reply - Kerr played with Ian McShane at us for a season so will know all about his game and Falkirk fans are saying McShane could be away. Possibly him?

Fs you again??

No in all seriousness if we’re signing any Falkirk midfielders I’d rather it was Tidser. We were linked with him weeks ago but it’s gone a bit quiet. I think they’ll start punting players out the door this week and if McShane is going anywhere it’s probably back to Palmerston.

2 hours ago, BukyOHare said:

Maybe it was once at u10 level, I don't know. Regardless, check out the last 3 words of my post that you conveniently quoted yet ignored. 

Er, no. He captained the under 19 team that won the UEFA youth league and FA youth cup.

I ignored the last 3 words because they're irrelevant.

12 minutes ago, Mr X said:

Er, no. He captained the under 19 team that won the UEFA youth league and FA youth cup.

I ignored the last 3 words because they're irrelevant.

Big wowsers. To be fair Messi and Ronaldo would've struggled in that Falkirk team. 

Clearly not the only thing irrelevant on a multi fans forum. Yawn. 

2 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

Wonder who the midfielder is that was mentioned on the other forum?

I can see Kerr now prioritising someone to come in and replace him.

Wonder if a deal for a midfielder hinges on progression tomorrow in the Scottish Cup....

Wonder if a deal for a midfielder hinges on progression tomorrow in the Scottish Cup....

Fucking hope not

I doubt it though. It’ll likely be a loan from a Premiership team and we’ll need to wait on them bringing a player in before they let someone go. Most of the January business works like that and it leaves us all scrambling around in the last week to get stuff done. At least getting Houston on a permanent deal will free up another loan.

16 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

Does anyone know any pubs in the town who DON'T let you in with football colours ??

I got a knock back from Rabbies about 5 years ago for wearing an Ayr scarf but never had any bother other than that.  Certainly not had any issues on a Saturday in the last few years in the 7 or 8 places we tend to rotate around before/ after games 

18 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

Does anyone know any pubs in the town who DON'T let you in with football colours ??

Smith’s can be a bit wanky about it.

Always think it’s complete shite OF-centric behaviour to not even allow colours of the hometown team.

8 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:
19 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

I was asked to leave the Meridian a few years back while wearing a discreet West Ham hoody!

That’s understandable.

9 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:
20 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

I was asked to leave the Meridian a few years back while wearing a discreet West Ham hoody!

Which begs the question why the f**k were you wearing a West Ham hoody?