The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

7 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Sorry to disappoint you. I know you wanted me to get a Chinese.

But if you were to have a Chinese from anywhere in Ayr or the surrounding area where would you choose

4 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

But if you were to have a Chinese from anywhere in Ayr or the surrounding area where would you choose

I live out in the sticks in East Ayrshire (for my sins!) but there are a few good Chinese takeaways around. The Chinese takeaway across from Ayr bus station and the ones in Mauchline, Auchinleck and Cumnock are good.

I usually get from either the Mauchline or Auchinleck Chinese as they aren't far from me and are good.

I live out in the sticks in East Ayrshire (for my sins!) but there are a few good Chinese takeaways around. The Chinese takeaway across from Ayr bus station and the ones in Mauchline, Auchinleck and Cumnock are good.
I usually get from either the Mauchline or Auchinleck Chinese as they aren't far from me and are good.

Aye the one at the bus garage is my go to.

4 hours ago, Skyline Drifter said:

International weekend for the first one of them which will be part of the Betfred Cup group dates and the one at the end of the month is the usual Scottish Cup 3rd round Saturday. I assume you won't be playing in it but it's always a free Saturday for the Championship because 6 of the clubs will be.

The free weekend at the end of November is for the Betfred Cup 2nd Round.  

Edited by RedEd

10 minutes ago, RedEd said:

The free weekend at the end of November is for the Betfred Cup 2nd Round.  

Mmm, I see that IS what the Betfred Cup date announcement says. That's contradictory to the most recently issued SPFL fixture skeleton which says that's on 21st November and the Scottish Cup 3rd round is on November 28th. However the SFA have not confirmed dates for the Scottish Cup yet. All very odd as there isn't another free weekend before Xmas. 🤔

Checking further I see the lower division do have fixtures on 28th November so it clearly isn't the Scottish Cup. I presume the Scottish Cup is going to midweek then?

8 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Mmm, I see that IS what the Betfred Cup date announcement says. That's contradictory to the most recently issued SPFL fixture skeleton which says that's on 21st November and the Scottish Cup 3rd round is on November 28th. However the SFA have not confirmed dates for the Scottish Cup yet. All very odd as there isn't another free weekend before Xmas. 🤔

Checking further I see the lower division do have fixtures on 28th November so it clearly isn't the Scottish Cup. I presume the Scottish Cup is going to midweek then?

I believe the SFA have put it out for consideration that Scottish cup would run a reduced format, possibly starting Boxing Day for league 2 teams.  League 2 have left Boxing Day clear so maybe that’s what the spfl are working with. 

Edited by parsforlife

Ex Aberdeen youth but it says he was released 3 years ago and there’s no record of where he’s been since. Maybe been abroad in a lower league where it’s not kept track of as much.

Defensive midfielder by the looks of it. Early 20s

5 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Ex Aberdeen youth but it says he was released 3 years ago and there’s no record of where he’s been since. Maybe been abroad in a lower league where it’s not kept track of as much.

Defensive midfielder by the looks of it. Early 20s

Was at Port Talbot in 2018-19 as far as I see. 

Note the highlighted part of how they refer to their stadium :green

Screenshot_2020-07-29-22-54-57-915_com.android.chrome.png

20 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Lychees on Miller Road is good

Aye it’s very decent there. Beijing Palace in Ayr road is my go to just now. 88, Harbour View and Lychees all decent options. 

Was at Port Talbot in 2018-19 as far as I see. 
Note the highlighted part of how they refer to their stadium :green
Screenshot_2020-07-29-22-54-57-915_com.android.chrome.thumb.png.6594ad508f1a9116b954e4e8a3667ad2.png

Yeah on Port Talbots wiki page he’s on the squad list although that could be well out of date.