The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

5 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

21C43CD0-6124-4705-AB29-698DFD3887FE.jpeg.d0a34d7b281539f44934bc3a9a4d7636.jpeg

Squad of 21 so far and would say is not too bad. Bolstered by Hare-Reid, Love, Hewitt, Miller and Smith who wouldn’t feature too much I reckon, however wouldn’t be there if Kerr didn’t think they’d add something to the squad. Obviously 23 there, but Ecrepont and Skeoch out on loan. 

Yeah more players than I realised. Especially with 2/3 to come in and Kerr for emergencies.

Todays line up against Partick.....Sinisalo, Muirhead,  Baird, Roscoe, Reading, Murdoch,  Chalmers, Walsh, McCowan,  Moffat, Zanatta.      Subs. Hare-Reid,  Kerr, M Miller, Trialist, Hewitt, McKenzie, L Miller, Ecrepont,  Smith, Love

Edited by ayrunitedfw

8 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:

Apart from maybe Houston that's our strongest line up

Forgetting that this is a friendly I quite like it tactically, presumption that we have a back 3 when we go forward rather than last year where both full backs gunned forward. Might just work. 

4 hours ago, Superhursy7 said:
5 hours ago, Robbo63 said:
I never said you did , also on the second point what makes you think we missed out on first choice ? 1 player is signing and possibly lost out on a couple who’s to say they were not 2/3 or 4th choices , Kerr always has 2/3 players in mind for all signings , definitely does not put all hopes on only 1 player 

Any chance we will see the player in mind today even as a trialist?

Think the trialist on the bench today is a striker 

THAT LOOKS LIKE DOLLY MENGA

There's a black guy (apologies if that's not the right PC terminology) in the warm up for us, looks quite tall though, not sure if too tall for him, maybe could be Dapo Medupe?

Edited by rb123!