The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

40 minutes ago, ButAtWhatCost said:

Does anyone know if the au media streams allow you to cast it to the tv using a chrome cast for example? Rather than using an HDMI from the laptop,

Download MomoCast or Webvideocaster from the App Store and you can cast any stream from your iPhone to Chromecast.

Can even cast the dodgy streams from Hesgoal.

58 minutes ago, ButAtWhatCost said:

Does anyone know if the au media streams allow you to cast it to the tv using a chrome cast for example? Rather than using an HDMI from the laptop,

If you use chrome as your browser you can also cast the browser window to a chrome cast.  

53 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

Of all the things I thought I'd find on Ebay, a Ukrainian based seller punting an Ally Woodburn signed Ayr top was not one of them.

Ouch! £100? 

Won't lie, I actually had to look up who Ally Woodburn was 🙄 All I got from Google search was Kim Woodburn and some daytime TV nonsense 😒

Though by the look of her, might be worth signing 😂 I don't think any opposition player, or indeed any player at all would want to go anywhere near that...... Ever!

IMG_20201013_125649.png

20 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

Ouch! £100? 

Won't lie, I actually had to look up who Ally Woodburn was 🙄 All I got from Google search was Kim Woodburn and some daytime TV nonsense 😒

Though by the look of her, might be worth signing 😂 I don't think any opposition player, or indeed any player at all would want to go anywhere near that...... Ever!

IMG_20201013_125649.png

I went to school with him, mind him getting his debut at Queens Park and getting booked for diving. Think he fell out with Reid over going to the darts rather than sitting on the bench away to Ross County. 

Keep your eyes on social media over the next couple of days to get information on what code you need to get your stream via season tickets for all HOME  league games  , season tickets now available to collect in club shop , 

Edited by Robbo63

Keep your eyes on social media over the next couple of days to get information on what code you need to get your stream via season tickets for all HOME  league games  , season tickets now available to collect in club shop , 

Do I physically need a new season ticket or will last years and the new code I’ve got work for me?

1 minute ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

Do I physically need a new season ticket or will last years and the new code I’ve got work for me?

I am led to believe that you need your new season ticket QR code but awaiting confirmation, don’t physically need your ticket ,