The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

3 minutes ago, Thumper said:

He will absolutely be going to another team in this division. Another late valentine's card from Uncle Ian would not be remotely surprising.

I would expect he would be looking  to go to a bigger club than Thistle 

1 minute ago, diegomarahenry said:

I did it to my own grass and made a complete James Hunt of it so here's hoping they haven't done the same thing there!

They hired a firm who are experts in this type of work 

4 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

I did it to my own grass and made a complete James Hunt of it so here's hoping they haven't done the same thing there!

^This, mines looks like a muddy field now and the damn birds are feasting on the seed! 😡

McCowan is fine, but he was a late developer and needs to kick on now if he's going to maximise his career. No hard feelings whatsoever if he makes a move up. Less gracious if he takes a sideways step.

Todd seemed really keen to come back as well which would suggest either a deal couldn’t be agreed or he isn’t Hopkins first choice for that position.

If those two actually leave then it’s another big rebuild job over the summer.

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

Todd seemed really keen to come back as well which would suggest either a deal couldn’t be agreed or he isn’t Hopkins first choice for that position.

If those two actually leave then it’s another big rebuild job over the summer.

Don’t think he’s holding back on offers to others , would think a number are just being fine tuned , only around 3/4 weeks to training restarts , with cup starting early July , draw being made on Friday 

49 minutes ago, Thumper said:

He will absolutely be going to another team in this division. Another late valentine's card from Uncle Ian would not be remotely surprising.

Oh aye forgot about Partick, he'll definitely be away to Partick

42 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

^This, mines looks like a muddy field now and the damn birds are feasting on the seed! 😡

47 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

Is there not a gardeners thread for this pish lol

Think it will be him and the Mcallister guy signing. I’d be happy with that though

Aye same

I think if we’re going with a back 3 then we need another centre half on top of that but there will be plenty of time later on to get squad fillers in on loan.

3 minutes ago, North British said:

So is the Ayrshire Post saying two centre half’s plus McAlister or two centre half’s including McAlister ?

Two centre half plus McAllister who was described as a utility player