The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

57 minutes ago, JohnGAYR said:

We started the season with four recognised right backs. Houston, McAllister and Hewitt who are all injured and Miller who is out on loan. I know Marcus sometimes played there for Morton but I would not like to see him up against a fast winger.

Id play muirhead there tbh! I know he’s not the quickest but can do a job. Can see maxwel slotting in a lb and reading going to rb though 

Edited by ryanayr1987

PARTICK V AYR

Folks

Ayr  fans tickets for this game will be sold via Ayr United club shop from Friday 24th September 

Prices

Adult £20

Concession £15 ( between 16-18 , students , over 65s, disabled )

Kids Under 16 £5

Opening hours

Friday 10-4

Saturday  11-3

next week

Mon, Wed,Thu  1-5

Friday 10-4

2 hours ago, Finlay21 said:

PARTICK V AYR

Folks

Ayr  fans tickets for this game will be sold via Ayr United club shop from Friday 24th September 

Prices

Adult £20

Kids Under 16 £5

Opening hours

Friday 10-4

Saturday  11-3

next week

Mon, Wed,Thu  1-5

Friday 10-4

Is there no PATG or online purchase? 

PARTICK V AYR
Folks
Prices
Adult £20
Kids Under 16 £5
Opening hours
Friday 10-4
Saturday  11-3
next week
Mon, Wed,Thu  1-5
Friday 10-4

No PATG at Partick?

I’ll be round at some point tomorrow for them anyway.

5 hours ago, Finlay21 said:

PARTICK V AYR

Folks

Prices

Adult £20

Kids Under 16 £5

Opening hours

Friday 10-4

Saturday  11-3

next week

Mon, Wed,Thu  1-5

Friday 10-4

Damn I won’t be in Ayr I was planning to go as it’s 15 minutes from my house. 

5 hours ago, Finlay21 said:

PARTICK V AYR

Folks

Prices

Adult £20

Kids Under 16 £5

Opening hours

Friday 10-4

Saturday  11-3

next week

Mon, Wed,Thu  1-5

Friday 10-4

Let's just watch the Super hammer Morton first 😁👍

12 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

At the moment they have given us an  allocation of 400 , not sure what their rules are , they have told us to return unsold tickets after the game 

Did we not have around 400 at Hamilton? If so surely we should take more than that to Firhill, particularly if we beat Morton?

Really frustrating if there is no other way to purchase tickets - I also live about 15 mins from Firhill!

15 minutes ago, rgreig said:

Did we not have around 400 at Hamilton? If so surely we should take more than that to Firhill, particularly if we beat Morton?

Really frustrating if there is no other way to purchase tickets - I also live about 15 mins from Firhill!

416 according to Hamilton. Aye a good result on Saturday and I don’t see why we wouldn’t take 600-700. 

41 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

416 according to Hamilton. Aye a good result on Saturday and I don’t see why we wouldn’t take 600-700. 

Don’t know if we are getting more tickets or if that’s all the section we are in can hold , hopefully Partick can clear that up , you would think there must be another way to get tickets , surprised at them selling tickets like this as they have an online ticket sales system 

Edited by Finlay21

is it just me or since covid are home clubs being right p***ks with accommodating away supports, i mean we've seen the two ugly sisters refusing any away fans to home games and i noticed Dundee had only the main stand for the derby at Tannadice instead of the stand behind the goal too.

I presume the reasoning for Partick is because we'll be in the main stand which isn't a main stand so the directors box is in the middle and probably need their own covid area, the subs and club staff may too idk because i saw at Hamilton the ayr subs were the opposite side of the ground to the dugout. 

1 hour ago, rb123! said:

is it just me or since covid are home clubs being right p***ks with accommodating away supports, i mean we've seen the two ugly sisters refusing any away fans to home games and i noticed Dundee had only the main stand for the derby at Tannadice instead of the stand behind the goal too.

I presume the reasoning for Partick is because we'll be in the main stand which isn't a main stand so the directors box is in the middle and probably need their own covid area, the subs and club staff may too idk because i saw at Hamilton the ayr subs were the opposite side of the ground to the dugout. 

Dundee always get the main stand these days, with Dundee Utd fans occupying the rest of the ground. Killie had the main stand at Firhill last week but were unable to buy tickets on the day of the match.

1 hour ago, rb123! said:

On the subject of derbies, i take it ticket news for next month is being held off until we get vaccine passport clarification and approval from SAC for how many fans will be allowed in @Finlay21?

Surely the capacity at Somerset is below 10,000 now that the enclosures are out of commission.

3 hours ago, RedEd said:

I know that Killie fans couldn't buy tickets on the day of the match

Correct....  it was a total pain for some fans who couldn't make it to RP to pick up their tickets, so much so, Chris Stokes, our club captain, collected tickets for fans and met them outside Firhill to deliver them.

8 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Correct....  it was a total pain for some fans who couldn't make it to RP to pick up their tickets, so much so, Chris Stokes, our club captain, collected tickets for fans and met them outside Firhill to deliver them.

Do you know what your allocation was?