The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

I'm sure that Lachlan will be the first to admit that he hasn't got every decision right over the years but, looking back, he has made a number of tough decisions that have set us on this path to where we are today.

I for one thank him from the bottom of my heart for keeping my club alive, and slowly but surely, with most definitely the guidance of McCall, turning us into a far more professional outfit of late.

We now have an away support of many top league teams!!!

So, so many positives.

Thanks Lachlan.

Buzzing for Saturday.

Bring it on Lorraine Kelly off the Telly

5 hours ago, WATTOO said:

Whatever happens and despite all the abuse aimed at him over the years, Lachlan has been very good as a custodian of our club and deserves lots of praise so far as I'm concerned.

I was one of the worst culprits, he's certainly proved that he ain't just punting us to any old chancer that saunters up Tryfield Place.

Just seen the Scott McKenna tackle against Celtic - very reminiscent of the challenge he got red carded for against Hibs in the cup!  I assumed it was youthful exuberance at the time, but it looks like he actually does favour a waist high assault on an opponent.

He has been sanctioned for it now too! Maybe hasn’t lost his magic touch!

1 minute ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Not particularly worried, although if he was going to leave for any team it would be Partick. International break too so more attention on it since theirs no game to talk about. Expect him to have talks like he did with Falkirk

Could be a long 14 days to the next game...

14 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Get Somerset locked up and Ian McCall's phone destroyed, Alan Archibald has just been sacked from Partick Thistle.

SHIT.

Don't worry McCall can't take the Partick job  let's just say he had to leave Partick a few years back it had nothing to do with football

11 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:

It's fine Gerry Britton has already been given the job according to the partick thread

From Partick website:

"An interim management team of Gerry and Head of the Youth Academy, Scott Allison, will take charge of the team for Saturday’s game and until an appointment has been made."

From Partick website:
"An interim management team of Gerry and Head of the Youth Academy, Scott Allison, will take charge of the team for Saturday’s game and until an appointment has been made."
yeah think I misread there statement still think he will finish the job he's started with us.