The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

12 hours ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

Never said we had, just found it strange after getting a 5-0 thumping first time around that you should think it is a very winnable game.. 

You seem obsessed you want a bite you got it ,it's one game god sake last I looked we are second you aren't this may come back to might but hey ho

12 hours ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

Never said we had, just found it strange after getting a 5-0 thumping first time around that you should think it is a very winnable game.. 

Would be disappointed if we didn't take 6 off you. 

Our away game to Dundee United on 1st December has been brought forward to Friday 30th November 7:45pm kick off as it's live on BBC Alba.

That's two Friday nights in a row we'll be playing on live TV with the Inverness game the following Friday night.

5 hours ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

not too sure what to make of the Dundee United game being on TV, can't imagine many people making the journey now saying it's on freeview .

Actually the more i think about it, the worse of an idea it becomes. Who's idiotic idea was this.  I reckon about 2/3 of the fans who were going won't be going.  

Edited by THEHonestman1910

1 hour ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

Actually the more i think about it, the worse of an idea it becomes. Who idiotic idea was this.  I reckon about 2/3 of the fans who were going won't be going.  

Swings and roundabouts I suppose.

It's good for the fans who weren't planning on making  the trip as they'll still get to see the game, it also gives us more publicity, but on the downside a Friday night isn't ideal for those travelling and also poor for those who have already made plans.

6 hours ago, rb123! said:

Our away game to Dundee United on 1st December has been brought forward to Friday 30th November 7:45pm kick off as it's live on BBC Alba.

That's two Friday nights in a row we'll be playing on live TV with the Inverness game the following Friday night.

Selfishly, I'm pleased as I have another commitment on the saturday. :thumsup2

Decent interview with McCall on Sky Sports tonight.

Just basically reiterating that we’ve started well but it’s only the first quarter. The 4 new signings have made a big difference.

Was asked about Shankland and he reckons he’ll be here until the summer but there’s “about 15 clubs” all trying to get him. Says that his next move will be life changing but he’s got another even bigger move to come later on in his career.

Decent interview with McCall on Sky Sports tonight.

Just basically reiterating that we’ve started well but it’s only the first quarter. The 4 new signings have made a big difference.

Was asked about Shankland and he reckons he’ll be here until the summer but there’s “about 15 clubs” all trying to get him. Says that his next move will be life changing but he’s got another even bigger move to come later on in his career.
So rangers in the summer, and then down south later in his career?

I reckon that's a real possibility.