The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Best playing surface in the junior game by far, best food but don't know how they are going to manage that as the shops in the Talbot end, no hills to overcome like beith, great draw for Talbot who will be Better than beith and there fans will love this day out.

Ayr will love the pitch which will take out the shock factor for me and a comfortable win although they'll have to work there socks off to do it.

Really  pray they consider the cameras as the income will keep Talbot alive for years and they deserve it after the draws they've had.

McCall, get a grip on this Crawford situation or the season will slip away, he is and has been abysmal for months, truly awful again today, not able to go by junior players and would get swiped aside by Talbot players.

Yup playing Crawford out of position will ruin our season. Get a grip mate.

The only way our season will slip away is if we end up getting relegated.

McCall, get a grip on this Crawford situation or the season will slip away, he is and has been abysmal for months, truly awful again today, not able to go by junior players and would get swiped aside by Talbot players.
Fucking hell, aye it willl ruin our season m8 definelty

30 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Really would like a winger in the position that we play Crawford atm

Mcdaid is good on the left and a like for like winger on the right would be fantastic, would maybe improve the game. Playing Crawford out of position, at least he's willing to play there and give it a bash, though Mcguffie is better in that position imo. 

There is the possibility that we lose Shankland for a fee, could get a winger/striker with the substantial amount they'd get for him. 

2 hours ago, Mod1967 said:

Mod1967, get a grip on this Crawford situation or the season will slip away with you harbouring some weird grudge. We're top of the Championship, into the 4th round of the Scottish Cup and yet you belabour the same point. Crawford has played a not insignificant number of minutes and is responsible for a not insignificant number of our points. You are free to argue otherwise but I shall not be paying any attention. Good night!

Edited by wuffster

Auchinleck are closer to Kilmarnock and Cumnock play in black and white. this has been the basis for me to have been on the side of Cumnock over the years in the bitterest derby in world football.  Most Cumnock fans I know hope Aye do well, every Auchinleck fan I have met has been a p***k, without exception. 

Tommy Sloan will have Talbot well prepared for the game, one of the, if not the best managers in junior football of all time.  

15 minutes ago, wuffster said:

Well said

Quick question do the highlights go up at midnight or do you need to wait until the ICT vs Edinburgh game tomorrow?

Seem to remember the highlights of the Banks O'Dee game had to wait last year until all the games had been played.

3 hours ago, Lochwood said:

Best playing surface in the junior game by far, best food but don't know how they are going to manage that as the shops in the Talbot end, no hills to overcome like beith, great draw for Talbot who will be Better than beith and there fans will love this day out.

Ayr will love the pitch which will take out the shock factor for me and a comfortable win although they'll have to work there socks off to do it.

Really  pray they consider the cameras as the income will keep Talbot alive for years and they deserve it after the draws they've had.

They are a pathetic club who only want to be the 'big' boys at their pathetic level.  I hope they make f**k all from this.