The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

2 minutes ago, wullieaufc said:

Annoys me that the teaser had him No.10 but he’s wearing No.11 tshirt and shorts

Probably borrowed those to train and prove his fitness before signing and getting a squad number.

5 minutes ago, wullieaufc said:

Annoys me that the teaser had him No.10 but he’s wearing No.11 tshirt and shorts

Sack the kitman.  

Bald kit man

11 minutes ago, Bowl-of-chilli said:

The brilliant thing is that post with me getting accused of being a Rangers fan, has 6 upvotes.

In an Ayr United thread.

Wow.

I thought he was calling you a Killie fan...

8 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

The number 10 had me thinking it wasn't McGeady. Unless we are signing another player with name beginning M to wear the 10 jersey?

Maybe Robbo ironed on the letter, upside-down?

59 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

I always hated his stupid face. Garden gnome looking c**t.

😂 I walked past a few of them in Asda and laughed out loud after reading that.

I've nothing against Mcgeady personally. Would have liked it if he had played for Scotland but I'm not gonna hold a grudge on that. Good signing.

Maybe he will play number 10 position, with Murphy and Amartey on either side? 🤔

5 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

😂 I walked past a few of them in Asda and laughed out loud after reading that.

I've nothing against Mcgeady personally. Would have liked it if he had played for Scotland but I'm not gonna hold a grudge on that. Good signing.

Maybe he will play number 10 position, with Murphy and Amartey on either side? 🤔

I have nothing against him either. I was joking. He's always reminded me of a garden gnome though.

1 minute ago, Finlay21 said:

Paperwork will likely not clear to Monday I would think 

Would that matter for a friendly? could they still play him as a trialist?

I am guessing that he has missed pre-season so he'll already be a few weeks behind. 

1 hour ago, Bowl-of-chilli said:

This.

Just cos he's now signed for us, I'm not going to start kidding on I like him. Don't want him anywhere near our club.

37 years old. I just don't see any benefit for us at all.

Really strange signing, and honestly disappointing.

Stronger views than most but you won't be alone with the sentiment. The guy is a controversial character and trouble has followed him around. At least he is part of the management team and probably better to have pishing out the tent than the other way around 

3 minutes ago, AyrExile said:

Stronger views than most but you won't be alone with the sentiment. The guy is a controversial character and trouble has followed him around. At least he is part of the management team and probably better to have pishing out the tent than the other way around 

What trouble?!