The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

3 minutes ago, Rb123 said:

In the famous picture of Bullen in the hub Mathie is in the bottom right corner looking far from impressed so i don't think he was too enamored with it. 

Mathie is in a bit of a difficult position as he's ultimately the sandwich between this apparent strain between coaching and recruitment department so i do feel a bit for him and i do have the confidence that he'll make the correct decision on Bullen whenever that'll be.

Mathie created this situation by his appointments and that's two parts of his group that are toiling. If you feel the two depts also aren't working together then  again that falls on him and he should deal with it 

8 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I'd play them tbh, they may prove to be more exciting to watch and more competent than the current lot. By fringe guys I mean the guy that had a howler v Morton, Senga, Tomlinson. I'd also like Young and Roy to play from the start again 

Agreed on the guys in central midfield - Rose too to see if there is anything about him, otherwise we urgently need to get a good striker in. 

16 minutes ago, Rb123 said:

Tuesday will be a good laugh at worst if SRE starts signing "Bullen GTF" to which Lee will inevitably probably mouth towards them "f**k off" 

He's good at that.  Did it several times last season to Ayr fans in the main stand who questioned the punt ball tactics. Guy is a first class w****r, who is full of his own importance.

Just now, Calayrdonia said:

Can understand a lot of the comments about not having motivation to go on Tuesday. Absolutely fair enough.

I'll be definitely cutting back, especially away days, until he's punted to f**k. Not expecting that to happen any time soon though, unfortunately.

I am tempted to return from my self imposed exile, without actually missing a home game just for the “bantz” to see if it can actually get worse or if he plays a team of his rejects and win, what that says about the players he regularly picks

I can make QP away at the end of the month, but it's likely to be purely to catch up with pals, and tbqh there's a reasonable chance that we'll all just skip it and stay in the city for drinks instead.

He's said to VOR that results like this cause pressure. It's gotten to the point where the people in charge of his contract should be defining what sort of pressure that is. You would certainly think that yet another dismal loss to lower-league opposition next week should result in some degree of actual discomfort on his behalf.

1 minute ago, Rb123 said:

So i'm imagining something like this Tuesday 

Mutch

Ahui McAllister Stanger Ecrepont

Senga Syla

Amartay Smith Chalmers 

McKenzie

????

Young and Rose in front of Smith and McKenzie for me, but that’s just about getting players used to playing with each other and seeing what Rose can do. 

2 hours ago, Rb123 said:

Is there anyone on here who was actually at the game who can summarise if we were actually that bad or just unlucky? 

We were shite. So were they so you can maybe say we were unlucky not to get a point but it was dire stuff.

Edited by munro7