The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Aye that sign has always been there. 

I'm also pretty sure there was confirmation not long ago that the set up remains the same, with home supports having 3/4 of the north stand terracing.

With the gate having been installed in the seggy fence then i can see that actually being the full stand (for smaller away crowds).

Edited by AUcal

24 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Was that sign not always there? 

I thought this but I actually can’t remember. Maybe a case of the Mandela effect. 

We all know it’ll be the case for the “CeltAyr” event but I see no reason why it should be happening for league or cup games. 

10 minutes ago, F.T.O.F.1910 said:

That's a brilliant pic!

I believe it was the game that attracted our largest crowd, actual number probably out by a bit, was at the game but don’t remember a lot about it was only 7 or8. 

10 hours ago, Rb123 said:

Brilliant drone footage of the stand

Might just be me but what feels even bigger than the building of the stand is the ability now for Ayr fans to have the whole length of the north Terracing 

The walk way between the seats and terrace looks like a great bit to stand... I can see that taking a fair bit to steward! Also, the drop of to the side of the walkway looks dangerous... obviously only going off the way it looks in footage. Might not be irl?

Screenshot_20240622_091912_Facebook.jpg

I am absolutely buzzing to be back out on the North Terracing watching Ayr play football. Absolutely buzzing.

It seems like a wee thing in the grand scheme of things, but that's where I've watched the football for a long long time and its been very shite no having it be part of my weekend.

Edited by AUcal

4 minutes ago, AUcal said:

I am absolutely buzzing to be back out on the North Terracing watching Ayr play football. Absolutely buzzing.

It seems like a wee thing in the grand scheme of things, but that's where I've watched the football for a long long time and its been very shite no having it be part of my weekend.

Absolutely fantastic, none of this woke Somerset Road End nonsense ever again.