The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

He's a box to box midfielder if he requires wanky terminology.  
I think if he can get away somewhere with a good coach he will be flying, he's got everything there just needs refined and that obviously is not happening at Ayr. 

I do think that Brian Rice at Hamilton would be good for him.

Players often need to go up a level and play with better players to improve themselves. If he stays at Ayr he’ll only stagnate more.

I’ll go for 8 goals possibly 19 we’ve conceded with him letting people run off him , maybe even more . Anyway , lets sit tight and see whos gonna make a bid for one of the best kept secrets in Scottish fitba .

You’ve pulled that stat out your arse.

Probably, however there's been a strong connection between Aberdeen and Ayr over the past few years due to the friendship between McInnes and McCall. So it shouldn't be ruled out plus McCall almost signed him on loan in January

Not sure why Aberdeen would loan him out he will be pushing for a start surely with McGinn another year older and GMS possibly off?

Has he been released or something?

Aye , ive got big thumbs . Your right i dont . Poor midfielder for the Championship , doesny score , doesny create , doesny heider and doesny tackle but he runs aboot . Just what we need . But teams in the premiership want him [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] deary dear .

Just now, Hawlino said:

Aye , ive got big thumbs . Your right i dont . Poor midfielder for the Championship , doesny score , doesny create , doesny heider and doesny tackle but he runs aboot . Just what we need . But teams in the premiership want him emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png deary dear .

What did you think of Paul Cairney? 

Tell you what - based on what i've read in the last couple of weeks McCall must be a far better manager than I give him credit for to have finished 4th with so many players who aren't even Championship standard.  

Aye , ive got big thumbs . Your right i dont . Poor midfielder for the Championship , doesny score , doesny create , doesny heider and doesny tackle but he runs aboot . Just what we need . But teams in the premiership want him [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] deary dear .

Mark Kerr doesn’t do any of those things either. I’m guessing he’s pish as well?

Wee Cairney never quite hit the ground running down Somerset Wahey did he .
Kerr or Bell sitting with Murdoch just in front who is our best central midfielder we have . Poor lad gets punted from pillar to post to accommodate as well .

McCowan or Forrest or Moffat further forward behind our new striker .

Another widey, centre-half and goalie required and we’ll be cooshty fellow believers .

Not sure why Aberdeen would loan him out he will be pushing for a start surely with McGinn another year older and GMS possibly off?

Has he been released or something?
Been rumoured he might be getting released, would make sense with them signing Main today from Motherwell, he'll have just been pushed further down the pecking order.

Wee Cairney never quite hit the ground running down Somerset Wahey did he .
Kerr or Bell sitting with Murdoch just in front who is our best central midfielder we have . Poor lad gets punted from pillar to post to accommodate as well .

McCowan or Forrest or Moffat further forward behind our new striker .

Another widey, centre-half and goalie required and we’ll be cooshty fellow believers .

You’d play Steven Bell in midfield but not Robbie Crawford?

Robbie has played 226 games for us apart from Forrest (213) who else has done that in recent history, both are still in their early 20s we should be celebrating the success of the academy not tearing down these players (not so much Forrest over the last 18 months) why would young promising players want to play for us when we an element of our fan base is on their back all the time.

Totally agree , cant work out why a lot of our support get on Forrests back . Smashing wee player who creates and scores goals . Get him fit and in the right area and he wont be at Ayr for too long .

Been rumoured he might be getting released, would make sense with them signing Main today from Motherwell, he'll have just been pushed further down the pecking order.

Well if he gets released that Aberdeen / Ayr relationship won't count for anything. Wright more of a wide player too, Main is a centre forward.

Regardless, look forward to visiting Somerset again,

Don’t get the folk who have this much hate for Crawford! He maybe hasn’t met his potential yet but he has been a steady enough performer for us and i think he would do well for someone where he doesn’t get abused every time he touches the ball! People need to get a grip or get in the fucking sea!!

Robbie has played 226 games for us apart from Forrest (213) who else has done that in recent history, both are still in their early 20s we should be celebrating the success of the academy not tearing down these players (not so much Forrest over the last 18 months) why would young promising players want to play for us when we an element of our fan base is on their back all the time.

Spot on.

And it already looks like McGuffie’s next in line for this.

Spot on.

And it already looks like McGuffie’s next in line for this.

Didn’t realise he’s only started 31 games in all competitions since he made his debut for us in 2016. And that includes his spell at Raith.

I really thought after we got relegated he’d stake his claim but in hindsight we should have just loaned him out to a League 2 team for that season to get him game time.

I know many people will have reservations over him playing a bigger role next season but he’ll never improve if he’s not consistently playing. The ability is clearly there as 2 experienced managers have mentioned that he’s absolutely ridiculous in training but can’t transfer it to the pitch. Whether that’s a mental issue or not I’m not sure but he needs to be made 3rd choice winger at the very least next season behind Forrest and whoever else we sign.