The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Would be getting more carried away if Falkirk weren’t keeping up with us. I will absolutely lose the run of myself if we beat them on the 5th of October though.

Overhead some people today who had been at the sponsor event and were talking to Jay Henderson. Apparently he’s got no desire or intention to return to Ross County and Brown has said that the club and player would like to try and make the move permanent in January or in the summer. 

41 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Feel like the biggest test is going to be Livingston. Martindale was at our game last week and I think he’ll have a better idea in how to stop us compared to Rankin, McCabe or Potter. 

Yeah, it'll be interesting to see how Brown shapes up when he comes up against him and McGlynn.

Rus had one of his quieter games but the boy still put in a power of work at times it was him taking the ball off the center half's not Dempsey, it's good to know that he's not a man down like some players when he's not 100% on his game.

1 hour ago, Iain said:

Sets up a big game next. Really need to bring the three points home from that one.

Next week will be to see how the away form is, but the big games are surely Livi, Partick and Falkirk. then there's the Morton kick fest to look forward to.

3 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Next week will be to see how the away form is, but the big games are surely Livi, Partick and Falkirk. then there's the Morton kick fest to look forward to.

With the tougher games ahead I think it’s important to pick up the three points next week and maximise our room for error.

Just now, Richey Edwards said:

I f**king love this team and manager.

Too soon to tie the management team down to a bumper new deal?

38 minutes ago, AyrAtlanta said:

Also since we lost our 4th game in 17/18, when was the last time we won the first 4 in a league season?

Got bored and found it, 1991-92. Won the first 4 and drew at Rugby Park in the 5th.

37 minutes ago, Superhursty7 said:

I'm running out of things to say about Watret how can he only be 17, but I thought McMann was immense I'll never doubt Brown playing him at CH again

Watret could go to Liverpool in an Andy Robertson plus cash deal at this rate. He'll play for Scotland one day. 

McMann just absolutely strolled it today despite Raith being pretty 'physical'.

From the closing down at the front to the composure at the back we were superb. If the keeper had been as shite with his hands as he was with his feet it could have been 4 or 5.

I'm buzzing 🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁