P&B Hospital

8 hours ago, Jives Miguel said:

Woke up this morning and my heart, or the chest area around the heart was sore, when I moving about, bending over, trying to procc the pain with a deep breath etc. Its gone now though. this happens quite often

What's the all about, anyone got any idea?

I get horrific chest pains quite regularly. They pass. 

8 hours ago, Jives Miguel said:

Woke up this morning and my heart, or the chest area around the heart was sore, when I moving about, bending over, trying to procc the pain with a deep breath etc. Its gone now though. this happens quite often

What's the all about, anyone got any idea?

I'd get that checked out if I were you.

It could be nothing to worry about, it could be something very much to worry about. 

A good general rule regarding chest pain like that is to get it checked out. It's better to be safe than sorry.

• 1 month later...

I've been feeling generally run down for the past week and one (but only one) of my feet broke out in bruising and small open sores overnight.

I'm gradually feeling better, and the wounds are healing, but WTF is that all about?

28 minutes ago, BFTD said:

I've been feeling generally run down for the past week and one (but only one) of my feet broke out in bruising and small open sores overnight.

I'm gradually feeling better, and the wounds are healing, but WTF is that all about?

Herpes.

Just now, mathematics said:

Herpes.

Genuinely could be - I had a herpes outbreak in my fucking eye once. I don't recommend it.

51 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Your devoutness has been partially recognised.

Saint Padre Pio vector Saint Pio of Pietrelcina logo Pio illustration

34 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

I had diarrhoea Sunday - Wednesday this week after drinking copious amounts of lager last weekend. Not had any since Wednesday but my rear end is still sore however. Is this the beginning of the end? 

Take some rest.

It's well-known that multiple trips to the lavatory in a short space of time will make your arse red raw. It takes time to heal.

1 hour ago, Richey Edwards said:

I had sinusitis and took antibiotics for it a few weeks ago but am still having pressure in my sinuses, vertigo, migraine, nausea etc. Not a nice feeling and a proper pain in the ass.

Something similar has been going around Dundee recently, folk having sinus issues and the pain and symptoms not leaving for about 2 months.

4 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Something similar has been going around Dundee recently, folk having sinus issues and the pain and symptoms not leaving for about 2 months.

I couldn't breathe through my nose for a good few weeks. It was horrendous. 

I am on "Spring Break" next week (and before you accuse me of going all 'murcan, I am in 'murca so that's what it's called) and on Wednesday I have to go get an endoscopy/colonoscopy. Had this before, but pray for RN.

1 minute ago, Raidernation said:

I am on "Spring Break" next week (and before you accuse me of going all 'murcan, I am in 'murca so that's what it's called) and on Wednesday I have to go get an endoscopy/colonoscopy. Had this before, but pray for RN.

Different cameras I hope.

1 hour ago, Central Belt Caley said:

I had diarrhoea Sunday - Wednesday this week after drinking copious amounts of lager last weekend. Not had any since Wednesday but my rear end is still sore however. Is this the beginning of the end? 

P&B Mortuary Thread for this pish

1 hour ago, Richey Edwards said:

I had sinusitis and took antibiotics for it a few weeks ago but am still having pressure in my sinuses, vertigo, migraine, nausea etc. Not a nice feeling and a proper pain in the ass.

43 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

My other half is about to go into her eighth week of sinusitis and being off work, she works in Dundee.

I've also had far less severe symptoms since before Christmas.  Fortunately not debilitating in my case.

I seem to have a cold type thing that is giving me serious grief at night time. I've managed into work for four days out the 5 this week fuelled by caffeine and paracetamol, but it completely overtook me today. No idea how it works, but night time seems to involve hugely swollen glands that make it feel like I'm being throttled, and not in a fun way. Sleep is just not sometime I've had since last weekend.

Actually feel more or less OK during the day aside from the fact my voice is away. I sound like Marge Simpson.

Raging because there is no way I can make the football tomorrow and I might well miss our title win as a result.  

31 minutes ago, Rizzo said:

I seem to have a cold type thing that is giving me serious grief at night time. I've managed into work for four days out the 5 this week fuelled by caffeine and paracetamol, but it completely overtook me today. No idea how it works, but night time seems to involve hugely swollen glands that make it feel like I'm being throttled, and not in a fun way. Sleep is just not sometime I've had since last weekend.

Actually feel more or less OK during the day aside from the fact my voice is away. I sound like Marge Simpson.

Raging because there is no way I can make the football tomorrow and I might well miss our title win as a result.  

Have you tried having your windows open at night ,find it helps me

There is certainly something going around. 

I worked for about 90 minutes today and gave up. Folk at work dropping like flies.

In bed, bovril to hand, TOS on Netflix. I will emerge in a few days.