Kieran Tierney

26 minutes ago, Chewing Taffies said:

You clearly didn't read my post or you are just on the wind up. It looks very much the latter so I will leave you to your Tierney fantasies. It's little wonder you have been banned from this forum several times.

I've never been banned for this forum, that's more creative writing on your part after the completely made up quotes I called you out on earlier.

You said Tierney was the third choice left back and this was clearly wrong. You might not have known at the time but you do now. I'm not surprised you are desperate to deflect from it, but it happened - take the loss and move on.

And I do read your posts btw, and I don't fabricate quotes and attribute them to you. I'm more fact based, I think you are more fantasy based. And that's fine - everyone's different I guess.

3 hours ago, Satoshi said:

I've never been banned for this forum, that's more creative writing on your part after the completely made up quotes I called you out on earlier.

You said Tierney was the third choice left back and this was clearly wrong. You might not have known at the time but you do now. I'm not surprised you are desperate to deflect from it, but it happened - take the loss and move on.

And I do read your posts btw, and I don't fabricate quotes and attribute them to you. I'm more fact based, I think you are more fantasy based. And that's fine - everyone's different I guess.

Honestly gonna stop spamming this thread with this absolute shite. 

10 hours ago, dundeefc1783 said:

Again, if people don't respond to him then the thread stays on course. Folk can't help themselves though.

6 hours ago, BingMcCrosby said:

Says you Mr Quotey Green dot 🤣

I love a greenie 😇, but I defo don't quote and respond to the poster. 

There is a part of me that gets a kick out of the chutzpah displayed and (if you'll forgive the Galloway-ism) the indefatigability of his verbosity. It's tremendous stuff at times.

Simply put though, if people don't quote or respond to him then he won't have much to go on. The ignore function is there for a reason. 

On 03/03/2023 at 17:58, Chewing Taffies said:

Aye Supras, this is definitely your first and only account 🤣

You are even copying your deflection tactics from others now. And just after I caught you out fabricating quotes earlier!

This is my one and only account, but I'm not surprised you want to talk about anything but football.

Tierney is not third choice left back. You got that wrong and now you know better. Unless you actually want to discuss the football, I'll stop responding. You said you would leave me to it but kept coming back, thankfully I have a lot more self control. 

There's a maturity in admitting you got it wrong, you will get there eventually I'm sure.

On 03/03/2023 at 21:48, dundeefc1783 said:

7 consecutive posts not about football and I'm the one de-railing it? It seems I'm the only one actually discussing the subject matter.

Anyway, back to my earlier point, there is a clear bias towards negativity on this sub forum. A player not playing with get a comment, a player doing well (and getting a fabulous assist like Robertson yesterday) will not.

Why is that? Is it on every sub forum? Does it permeate every bit of Scottish society or just football? Is it especially prevelant for national sides Vs club sides?

Why on earth would a supposed Scottish fan try and convince others that Tierney, one of our best players, is a third choice left back for his club when he clearly, factually, isn't? What would be the motivation for such an act?

Will there be an intelligent discussion about this? Despite the totally irrelevant posts above, I remain optimistic. At least someone on this sub forum has got to be optimistic.

On 03/03/2023 at 18:29, BingMcCrosby said:

A proper binning rather than a timeout would ideal for the forum

No one is forcing you to read it as you often say yourself. Trying to get someone banned is shitebag behaviour.

Edited by 2426255

Tierneys issue is playing in London. Population there is so big so the quality of team is so much better.

Moving to a smaller city would help his chances of playing regularly.

On 06/03/2023 at 01:22, Satoshi said:

You are even copying your deflection tactics from others now. And just after I caught you out fabricating quotes earlier!

Fucking hell man reading this sentence is giving me flashbacks of you foaming about Mario Balotelli being a world class player then completely denying you said that.

All that was missing was a be extremely specific.