What is the point of Labour ?

pawpar

So perhaps there might be an ever so slight point to them after all

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-51062770
So is Clive Lewis on the left of the party then? I'm out of touch.

I saw that he was mentioned in an article where Richard Leonard was arguing that dish Labour should back a second referendum, and break away from the Labour party and be an independent organisation.

Looks like more infighting within Labour in Scotland over the constitution 

Alex Rowley

I have to say I don’t get why the Labour Scottish Executive are so reluctant to allow our membership to determine our vision and way forward for Scotland. Too many of them still think Better Together standing alongside the Tories is the best way forward. #outoftouch

Looks like more infighting within Labour in Scotland over the constitution 

Alex Rowley
I have to say I don’t get why the Labour Scottish Executive are so reluctant to allow our membership to determine our vision and way forward for Scotland. Too many of them still think Better Together standing alongside the Tories is the best way forward. #outoftouch
From what I've heard they are heading towards outright civil war in the Labour Party in Scotland.

The best thing that can happen to the Labour Party in rUK would be an Independent Scotland.  Once people see what a left-of-centre government can achieve it would cut through the bullshit of right-wing rhetoric.

I like a pint of Strongbow Dark Fruits, or cider and blackcurrant as it used to be called.

Hopefully this puts the nonsense to bed about it being a drink for wrong 'uns who are for the watching.

32 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Starting some wee bets on RLB, everyone going mad for Keir Starmer but the election rules are the same as last time so the left are going to win again I think.

If they do that will be the final nail in the Labour Party's coffin. A perpetual rule of Tories is in sight.

I know next to nothing about RLB but the media perception of her is seriously negative and we’ve seen what happens when that’s the case.

Rebecca ‘Wrong Daily’ is the sort of ‘Lyin Ted’ nicknames that work so well from Trump as well, people will regurgitate it without even knowing why.

Can’t be stressed enough how big an error it would be for Labour to choose her - it isn’t right, of course, that I need to say this but Labour need to play the cards as they’re dealt.