The normalisation of the far-right continues

Guest Bob Mahelp

Like many folk his age, Musk being terminally online has completely melted his brain. His also a terrible poster, objectively unfunny and utterly desperate for validation from some of the biggest arseholes on the planet.

6 hours ago, dirty dingus said:

X Æ A-12 Musk

Must be so embarrassed by his dad's antics. He's like yon Colin Hunt of the Fast Show, needs a good boot in the pie if you ask me.

Another of his kids transitioning has sent him totally bonkers imo. Twitter's value is now half of what he paid for it and Tesla shares are dive bombing. His personal wealth has dropped by a third over the past year. 

On 30/11/2022 at 15:45, Granny Danger said:

Yeah, if you want an indication of how vile a religion is just look at how they treat apostates.  Muslims in this country cannot execute them but will make their lives very difficult; as do Jehovah’s Witnesses.

I now have the wonderful image of teams of JWs roaming the country hassling muslim apostates. The apostates will hold a black pudding out in front of them while the JWs hiss like vampires but come no closer.

19 minutes ago, velo army said:

I now have the wonderful image of teams of JWs roaming the country hassling muslim apostates. The apostates will hold a black pudding out in front of them while the JWs hiss like vampires but come no closer.

Now you're talking! I have in mind a new sitcom based around a series of Holy Wars fought out in the queue of a Govan chippie... 😁

50 minutes ago, velo army said:

I probably could have worded that better.  :(

33 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

Now you're talking! I have in mind a new sitcom based around a series of Holy Wars fought out in the queue of a Govan chippie... 😁

I’d imagine there are already religious wars being fought out in Govan that preclude both Muslims and Jehovah’s Witnesses.

10 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I’d imagine there are already religious wars being fought out in Govan that preclude both Muslims and Jehovah’s Witnesses.

Aye, the great timeless debate of our age... meat on Friday during Lent, or is it a sin to eat a cheeseburger?

Serious stuff this, religion. Not enough attention paid to it's position in society!