Calling Cards of Morons

This is a complete pain in the arse. Park in a quieter bit of the car park rather than using a parent and child space.
Until I had to use them I never realised how much folk abuse disabled spaces! Supermarkets definitely up there as the worst places for it.
Is this better or worse than the p***ks who park straddling a white line between two bays?
There should be electric shock punishments for all three offences.

1 hour ago, MixuFruit said:

Is this better or worse than the p***ks who park straddling a white line between two bays?

If the car park is empty I see no issue with straddling.

If it's full then it's a dick move.

Parking in P&C when you don't actually have the child with you is always a dick move.

1 hour ago, MixuFruit said:

Much worse especially for disabled bays. You can't get someone into a wheelchair in the normal sized bays, unless you straddle a lane. So if the SUV brigade have taken all the disabled bays you have to find space at the very end of the car park to find room, which is a real bitch if it's pissing down and the person is frail.

2 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

I’m guessing you weren’t searching for NRVs when you found that, otherwise that’s quite a left turn you’ve taken there.

There's a thread dedicated to that stuff, in case you've missed it.*

*you probably have an account.

I once saw a two seater sports car parked in a parent and child space, good one m90.

Anyone parking in a disabled space without a badge is committing an offence and should be dissolved in acid while alive. Disgusting creatures.

40 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I once saw a two seater sports car parked in a parent and child space, good one m90.

Anyone parking in a disabled space without a badge is committing an offence and should be dissolved in acid while alive. Disgusting creatures.

44 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Bellshill train station has a bizarrely large amount of disabled spaces, none of which are ever used, which is frustrating as the car park is often otherwise full.

That you need to walk about 200m from them, down an incline, across a busy road, and then up a long, not insignificant, incline to reach the station is probably why.

I never park in a disabled space, but these spaces in particular seem to be there purely to tick a box, rather than actually assist those who need them.

Edited by Todd_is_God

1 hour ago, Billy Jean King said:
5 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:
What about chin bras?

Never actually noticed that one but yes likewise and face muzzles, all the sign of the roaster.

"Chin bra" has almost the opposite intent. Used for people who reluctantly put on a mask, but refuse to cover their mouth and nose with it, and instead have it cup their jawline.

The sign of a petted lip tosspot who never got over mummy forcing them to eat their greens.

11 hours ago, Todd_is_God said:

Bellshill train station has a bizarrely large amount of disabled spaces, none of which are ever used, which is frustrating as the car park is often otherwise full.

That you need to walk about 200m from them, down an incline, across a busy road, and then up a long, not insignificant, incline to reach the station is probably why.

I never park in a disabled space, but these spaces in particular seem to be there purely to tick a box, rather than actually assist those who need them.

I swear Bellshill train station is one of the bleakest, most soul-destroying places I've ever been in my life. And I've been to Fraserburgh.

4 hours ago, Boo Khaki said:

I swear Bellshill train station is one of the bleakest, most soul-destroying places I've ever been in my life. And I've been to Fraserburgh.

In a previous job I had to visit every station in the Strathclyde area and confirm that it is certainly a contender.

Others include:

Shotts

IBM

(almost all in Inverclyde)

Renton

Off the top of my head, but basically hunnerz.

5 hours ago, Boo Khaki said:

It's no different to many of the other 2 platform stations anywhere in the UK tbh.