Calling Cards of Morons

8 minutes ago, virginton said:

They should actually be forced to pay for three seats*, so that nobody sitting beside them has to be exposed to their 95 dB heavy breathing as well. 

* Four depending on the seat layout  

Ghosts Reaction GIF by CBS

5 hours ago, carpetmonster said:

I can’t grudge it too much, given it helps keep record shops going, but I never saw the attraction of lining up to pay top dollar for reissues 

I'd agree but you do get some decent exclusives in amongst the hoards of reissues. Not that I'd bother my arse to actually buy any

18 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

I'd agree but you do get some decent exclusives in amongst the hoards of reissues. Not that I'd bother my arse to actually buy any

I like going in the couple of days before where they’re making sure all the stock’s out and the store’s pristine. I got Yo La Tengo Murders The Classics for $8 a couple of years ago doing that and it’s going on Discogs for $30 now. (I’m not going to sell it) 

Edited by carpetmonster
Discogs, not Discord

On 22/04/2023 at 10:43, Highland Capital said:

People who refer to certain disabilities as 'superpowers'.

Used to work with a lassie like this.  She had bad knees and was overweight so sometimes used a single crutch when they got sore.  She was only a couple of years older than me at the time so she would've been about 30.

She used to say she got fat because she had bad knees when she was younger. Another lassie who worked there who was in school with her said she got bad knees because she got fat as she had a burger and chips everyday for lunch at school and was at the ice cream van every night

She used to call her crutch her lightsabre.

Edited by TheScarf

9 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

Turn their nose up at any vegetarian or vegan dish. 

Was a militant muppet on the radio last night as I headed home. Trying to argue that if you were willing to eat fish you should be willing to eat cat, as eating either could be easily replaced by delicious plant alternatives. 

Happy to eat veggie/vegan dishes, but if the option is having to eat cat to justify my liking and desire for seafood starting basting that pussy......... (all Mr K Williams memes to be inserted here x).

2 hours ago, MEADOWXI said:

Was a militant muppet on the radio last night as I headed home. Trying to argue that if you were willing to eat fish you should be willing to eat cat, as eating either could be easily replaced by delicious plant alternatives. 

Happy to eat veggie/vegan dishes, but if the option is having to eat cat to justify my liking and desire for seafood starting basting that pussy......... (all Mr K Williams memes to be inserted here x).

He should genetically modify both to create a new species specifically for consumption. Maybe call it catfish or something. Might catch on.

3 hours ago, MEADOWXI said:

PETA want everyone to refer to fish as sea kittens.  They've already done the job for you, tuck in.