English Premier League 2019-20

Lewis is Championship calibre at best so hen they do go down then Norwich may still keep him.  There is a certain charm about Norwich so I am hoping they can beat Watford, mostly because there is zero charm about Watford FC so I am hoping they join Norwich in the Championship next year

Gilmour having a far better game for Chelsea. Hes so composed on the ball, keeping everything ticking over in that midfield. If you watch him hes barking out orders at others and is constantly on the move. 

Gilmour having a far better game for Chelsea. Hes so composed on the ball, keeping everything ticking over in that midfield. If you watch him hes barking out orders at others and is constantly on the move. 
Surprised he isn't already on loan to Hartlepool tbh. The boy has a couple of bad games and he's completely written of by some muppets.

You think. I thought he had a decent start but latterly he was utterly anonymous especially 2nd half where in midfield Chelsea were being bossed by a bang average Palace.

Edit to add I think he’s a real talent. He’s not going to be brilliant or even good every week at this stage and will struggle in some games.

13 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Saka looks a great talent.

A few of those Arsenal young guys do.  I think Arteta is doing a good job there. 

Edit: ripping Leicester to shreds here.  Top save by Schmichel. 

Edited by Savage Henry

This may have been mentioned already, and apologies if it has, but I thought that football was able to return to England under strict regulations. I was under the impression that there was to be no hugging/handshakes/etc during games,  no or minimal spitting, and no handshakes/hugging after games. Absolutely none of this is happening, so have I got it wrong, or is English football simply taking the piss?

12 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

This may have been mentioned already, and apologies if it has, but I thought that football was able to return to England under strict regulations. I was under the impression that there was to be no hugging/handshakes/etc during games,  no or minimal spitting, and no handshakes/hugging after games. Absolutely none of this is happening, so have I got it wrong, or is English football simply taking the piss?

I think they are being frequently tested aren’t they? Maybe the eased off on the celebrations rules because it is a bit daft if you are reasonably sure that they don’t have it and when they are in contact during the match anyway. It wasn’t really a sensible rule.